Chapter 1 - Don't Fangirl

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

So I just got my new assignment and I can not wait. Let me be honest I am in love with the boys I have to work with. So I have a meeting with Simon Cowell today, at the boys concert. I have to leave right now.

-

-

-

-

At the concert

I am with Simon talking about the specific one he is worried about, Harry Styles. I have had a crush on him since 2010. I can not wait to take place living with the boys. After the boys were off stage Simon introduced me to the boys. Louis kept staring at me. I felt like he was eye raping me and shit. So I walked over to him and snapped my fingures in his face and said, "WTF. Stop taking my clothes off with your eyes. I'm here for work." All the boys started to laugh at what I said. Louis on the other hand blushed.

The boys got changed and we left for the flat we are all staying at. Yay, I can not wait.

-

-

-

-

Home/ the flat

We got there and Liam took me to the room I will have to stay in for the time I am here. When I was done unpacking I had to put all the alarming and cameras in. I got help from Zayn and Harry, they were not very helpful by the way. When I was done I got hungry.

"So what do you boys say to going out to Nandos, so we can get to know each other?" I asked not taking no for an answer.  They all agreed and we left, Taking Nialls car. The thing is they said because it was my idea I pay. Knowing Niall I'm gonna end up buying the whole menu. Yay. Sense the sarcasm.

-

-

-

-

Nando's 

"So Cheyenne are you dating any body?" The very cheeky Harry asked me "No.." I said with the best poker face possible. We ate, I told them my job and a little about my self, then we went home and had fun.

-

-

-

-

Home/ the flat

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know who would be out to get me for me to need a protector. All I know is that my protector is hot. Well we just got home and we are gonna play truth or dare. I realy like Cheyenne and I got every one to dare her to kiss me if they get a chance. So if I feel sparks I will know my chances.

"Lou go first." I said. Louis spun the bottle and lucky for me it landed on Cheyenne. "I dare you to kiss Harry till we say stop." She looked at me blushing as if she has never had her first kiss. 

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

What no body knows is that I have never had my first kiss. But, I am super happy my first kiss is going to be with THE HARRY STYLES. So I lean over to Harry who happened to be waiting on this kiss and smiling allot. Cheeky cheeky boy.

So we began to kiss and are lips were moving in perfect sinc.  His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I allowed it, I mean it was my first kiss why not make the most of it. Then lou said stop and we pulled away with swollen lips.

Harry and Cheyenne's P.O.V.

WOW! There were so many sparks. I wonder what Harry/ Cheyenne thought of that kiss.

 A/N: HEY GUYS, NEW STORY. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ANY OF MY OTHERS. SO JUST STARTED A NEW ONE. I NEED NAMES FOR THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS TO DATE THE REST OF THE GUYS EXEPT NIALL I HAVE A NAME FOR THAT. SO FOLLOW ME AND I WILL CHOSE 3-5 OTHER GIRLS TO PUT IN MY STORY WITH OTHER BOYS. 

- LOUIS TOMLINSON'S GIRL FRIEND

- LIAM PAYNE'S GIRL FRIEND 

- ZAYN MALIK'S GIRL FRIEND

- ED SHERRAN'S GIRL FRIEND 

- JUSTIN BIEBER'S GIRL FRIEND

    - Layla xx

P.S. I'm only gonna do one story at a time.

   - Layla xx