Chapter 3- Eeeeek

After Ed and his dog left we told all the boys we were dating. When we told them Louis, face completely changed. It was like he was, disappointed. But why he has been telling me that Harry liked me, and he wouldn't have done that if he wanted me to himself. 

Lou got up and went to the balcony, I followed him so that I could ask what happened. I got out there and he was just looking out at the city. He looked at me and put on a fake smile.

-

-

-

-

The conversation

L- You didn't have to come out here you know

C- Yeah, but I wanted to

L- But, why when you could be with your boy friend

C- Lou I care about you, you look realy... not Louis 

L- I have my reasons......

C- And they would be?

After I said that I saw Harry looking through the window but Louis didn't seem to see him. I looked at Lou waiting for his answer, when he kissed me.... I pushed him off me as soon as possible. Then Harry ran out and punched Lou right in the face. Louis was in shock and said "Sorry shy, I shouldn't have...." Then he ran away.

Liam ran after Louis so did I, but Harry tried to stop me. " Harry, Louis and I have gotten really close and he is like my brother you have to let me go." He let go of me and followed me we ran until I tripped over somebody's foot. I looked to see Louis frowning down at me.

I got up and fell right back down, I think I broke my ankle. Well now that's not good. I screeched out in pain and both boys lifted me up. Harry picked me up bridal style and ran home. As soon as we got home all the boys ran to me and we all went to the hospital.

-

-

-

-

After the hospital

They put me in a cast and gave me hella pain killers. Good news is that it wasn't that bad so I get it taken off in two weeks. We all just watched some movies and me and Harry snogged for the whole movie of 'Forest Gump' I hate that movie. After that movie we all went to bed. 

-

-

-

-

Next morning

I woke up with Harry's arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to look at him and he is just cute. I just stared at him till he said "I can feel you looking at me. Your eyes are burning holes in my skin." I just giggled and kissed his nose. When the least expected happened "I love you, Cheyenne." Harry said the L word. "I love you too....." And with that he sat up and lifted me on to his lap. We snogged for at least twenty minutes.

HI PEOPLE I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE POSTING THIS, BUT MY FAMILY FUCKED UP MY PLANS. EXCUSE MY FRENCH. BUT YAYYYYY NEW CHAPPY. STILL NEED NAMES .

FOLLOW, COMMENT, SHARE, AND PLEASE VOTE.

         - LAYLA XX