Chapter 2 - All righty then

We played truth or dare for like 2 hours. Let me tell it was fun. I had to kiss Harry twice it was his dare, run down the street yelling "I love the carrot king!!", and all the boys saw me in a bra. Better for Zayn we all dared him to ask the the girl he has the biggest crush on. Mikaela on a date, he has liked her since highschool. They have a date tomarrow. I'm gonna take her to go get a dress today...

-

-

-

-

After shopping

I did Mikaela's make-up and her hair. She was beautiful. It took me about 2 hours to help Mikaela finish up. She is so nervous. 

-

-

-

-

Mikaela is gone

Me and Harry are the only ones home. Zayn was with Mikaela, Niall was with Zakia [His girl friend], Louis is with Ed Sherran and his girl friend, and Liam is getting a suprise ready for Niall. Your probabley wondering 'What does Niall need a suprise for?' Well it happens to be September 5th.

Any way me and Harry got bored so we are doing a twit cam video. So we have been doing the live stream video for about 10 minutes when Mr. Cheeky over hear notices a comment.

"I dare you two to kiss...."   So Harry leaned in to me and kissed me. He started to deepen the kiss, and we went in to full on snogging [making out]. Then I remembered TWITTER. So I pull away from Harry and close the laptop and we kiss again when Louis walked in.

"Harry Ed said he will be comming ove-, Well, well, well. Harry is making out with his protector..." Lou Lou Lou...

After the snogging Harry asked me out on a date. He refused to tell me where we were going.

-

-

-

-

The date

"keep your eyes closed, if you open them you have to go the whole night with out kissing me." Harry said as we were walking to that mystery date. "That would be your punishment NOT mine." I said giggling. Once he told me I could open I opened my eyes and I. WAS.SPEECHLESS. We were on a beach. He had a blacket laying in the sand and candles in the shape of a heart. And rose pedals all around the blanket it was romantic. 

We talked, ate, walked along the beach. It was perfect. We wre walking along the water when Harry just stood still and refused to move. Then I looked at the direction he was looking and I saw two men with guns walking towards us. I told Harry to stay behind me but he did not listen at all. Stubborn much... 

I ran to the men and I took one of the guys out with one punch to the face. The other I had to shoot. I swear Harry was so scared he shit his pants. When the FBI got there they said to stay in the house till I know for a fact that it is safe.

-

-

-

-

When at home

"You know? You are hot kicking ass!!" Is the first thing Harry said to me when we got in the house. When we got there Ed Sheeran was there with his... Girlfriend? 

That night was almost perfect. Me and Harry had a picnic on the beach, I kicked some ass, and I got to hang out with Ed Sheeran. The thing is Ed's slut of a girl friend kept flirting with my boyfriend. Yup, boyfriend he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of Malika [Ed's girlfriend] so that she knows he is taken. 

Harry is Mine. ALL MINE!!!! 

Ok that was creepy, note: creepy is bad.... NOTED

HELLO, LITTLE DIRECTIONERS OR JUST PLAIN BORED PEOPLE. I'M POSTING THIS NOW BECAUSE MY BIRTH DAY IS FRIDAY AND I WILL NOT BE HOME ALL WEEKEND.

I NEED NAMES FOR ...

JUSTIN B.'S G/F--------- LOUIS T.'S G/F---------- LIAM P.'S G/F

NEED JUSTIN BEIBER FOR NEXT CHAPPY SO COMMENT. AND SINCE I HAVE HAD A WATTPAD FOR A MONTH AND STILL ONLY 2 FOLLOWERS SHARE STORY, FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND VVVVVVOOOOOTTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!

                            - LAYLA XX