Chapter 9- Niall Introducing The 'GF'

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

Today Niall is introducing Zakia to me. As a real into. And he has fucked her already and I am only meeting her NOW.

Later That Day

Zakia just got here and she has been acting very suspicious. She has been putting her hand in her left boot alot. I have to tell Niall and Harry but Niall is so in love.

As soon as I finish the thought I hear Harry yell my name. I ran to him as soon as possible. When I got in the room I heard the scream from I saw Zakia holding a knife to Harry's neck and a gun to Niall's head.

I reached in my right leather boot to pull out my pistol only to see it is in Zakia's hand. "Oh. Are you looking for this?" Zakia said smiling.

I smiled at her and reached behind my leather jacket. As soon as I felt the handle to my guns I pulled them from in my belt.

She had a face of pure shock. I just laughed at her then shot her hand with the dart gun so I wouldn't shoot Harry. Shr droppef the knife and pulled away from Harry. 

I then looked at the teary eyed Niall and I was pist. I was all ready mad but Niall is like my brother. I am closer to him then I am to my real brother. I will inform you on my family later.

I stepped towards Zakia and kicked her in the stomach. She bent over grabbing her stomach. We the went into full on fight.

As we were fighting I saw Niall grab Zakia's gun. He pointed it at Zakia and shot her leg. When she fell I grabbed the cuffs from in my bra earning a weird look from the boys.

I cuffed her, put her in the van I drive, then told the two boys thay were home to hop in. Harry sat up front with me. Niall sat behind Harry and Zakia was closed in the back.

When we arrived at F.B.I. headquarters the boys were amazed. I took the bitch in and we went home. When we got home all the other boys were home and staring at the blood stain on the white carpet.

I have alot of explaining to do.

Any way let me tell you about my family. My Dad was murdered by my ex-boyfriend. He was sent to jail. My mom and I took up working for the

F.B.I. We were working on a case and we had to chase the suspect down. He pointed a gun at me and when he shot my mom took the bullet. She died the week after that. After my mom died my sister and her twin brother shot eachother in the head because they wanted my mom back. As for the only family I have left, my older brother. He blamed me for mom's death and he left me.

I didn't realize I was crying at yhe thought of my family till Niall asked "What's wrong, love?"

Harry looked at me realizing that there was something wrong and pulled me into a hug. I told the boys my story and they all kept telling me that it wasn't my fault.

Once I was calm Harry took me to his room and we layed in each others arms. I looked up to him and saw he was staring back down at me.

I smiled at him and said "I love you."

He gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I love you to the end of space and back."

I leaned in and kissed him with all the passion I could. He kissed back and we pulled away after a few minutes. And then I fell asleep in his arms to him singing, 'Isn't She Lovely' softly in my ear.

I AM HALF WAY THROUGH MY STORY. I AM DOING TWENTY CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE.  TELL WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AT:

baby_direction5

-Layla xx