Chapter 15- What The Hell

Tracey's P.O.V.

We are at Zakia's house and it looks like no one has been there this whole century. Chy pulled out a gun and began walking to the house, so that is what I did. I really follow her because I learned every thing I know from her. She trained me, and she is the best teacher anyone could ask for. (A/N 'cause I'm just that awesome)

When we got close we saw Tamira and Niya standing guard. Chy signaled me to take out Tamira cause she is to short. She is at least 2 inches shorter that me, and that's me being generous. Any way, Chy attacked Niya and snapped her neck like the girl from 'Residents Evil' did to that one zombie. I did the same just not as awesome, I did it with my hands.

Once they were down we ran inside only to find it a dark room with random shadows in it. "Tracey I wish I wasn't but, I'm scared." Chy said.  "You mean to tell me you're afraid of the dark." She replied with "Bitch no. I'm afraid of what's in the dark. And the fact that my brain is always like, So you remember in that horror movie when... whenever I'm in the dark."

And with that I pulled out a little flash light and gave it to her.

She thanked me and turned it on. She noticed her shoe was untied so she bent down and took her fucking time to tie it like we aren't on a time limit. When she got out her chest was all out. I am traumatized. "Hey Cheyenne, your tits are out."

"Oh thanks and how did you know ya creep." She replied giggling. "Shut up."

We began moving on with finding the boys. We got to the basement door and saw Emily and Akira guarding it. I took my chance and took Akira out and Chy got Emily. We put them in handcuffs. I took mine of my belt loop and Chy strait pulled hers out her bra. Earning a 'look' from me.

We walked down the steps only to notice one of her sisters passed out in a chair in the front room of the basement. I knocked out the other one and stuck her in my last pair of cuffs. Chy used her last pair too. We pulled our guns out again and went in the back room to find the boys tied up and no Zakia.

Niall and Harry both went wide eyed causing me to turn around only to see Zakia coming from this corner between the door way and the wall. I punched her in the face but all she did was stumble. Out of no where 2 buff doods came in the back room and one held Chy back While the other grabbed me. Zakia walked up to us and knocked the our guns away from us, they ended up landing near the boys who have got their hands free.

Zakia then went on with this big speech about how she is gonna win and some other blah blah blah. Chy signaled that she was about to take out the guard. I nodded.

"What are you two planning?"

We both looked at her innocently. Cheyenne did some thing and she brought her legs up to the guards neck and snap, bye bye guard 1. This caused Zakia to spring in to action. Next thing I know I'm being dropped to the floor. I turn around only to see Niall with a needle full of something that caused that guy to pass out. Zakia and Chy were still fighting when BOOM  Zakia's out...Dead...Bullet to the head. (A/N hehe that rhymes. sorry)

We all turn to see Harry holding a gun. Chy runs up to him and just wrappers her arms around him. They hug and when they pull apart they share a kiss. I turn to look at Niall only for my lips to meet his. We end our kisses and walk out when we get out we are surrounded by body bags and cop cars. The girls and Guard 2 are being escorted to a cop car.

We all get patched up at the ambulance and made our way to the other boys.

5 months later- the wedding

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

Oh my God. I am getting married today.

Niall is walking my down the isle. Louis is Harry's Best man.

Tracey is my maid of honor.

The music started playing and I started walking. I looked around butterflies in my stomach. I meet the eyes of Harry and the butterflies fly away. I get to the end of the isle and we go threw the ceremony.

"Layla Cheyenne Allen do you take Haro--" Harry cut him off, "We agreed on Harry." he said causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, Layla Cheyenne Allen do you take Harry Edward Styles as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Layla Cheyenne Allen as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kissed and Harry said "I love you Mrs. Styles."

"I love you too."

OKAY SO I UPDATED TWICE AND I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FORGET MY IDEA. PLEASE VOTE AND THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE B___ ON T__ __Y, A_O___R M__R___E.

SHIZ I'M NOT TELLING YOU. TRACEY THIS IS MAINLY FOR YOU.

THIS CHAPPY IS DEDICATED TO doismellnandos, WHOSE P.O.V. IT WAS FOR MOST OF THE CHAPPY. PLEASE VOTE IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME.

                      -Layla xx