Chapter 11~

Liam’s P.O.V.

I’ll finally take my revenge on this bitch for ruining my existence. I thought. I took a quick breath and inhaled her scent. I could feel my instincts kicking in as her scent made my body ready to attack. But I knew I couldn’t, I knew I had to make her suffer.

“God please help m-“ I roughly covered her mouth. A shiver went down my spine when she spoke His name. I knew that if I let her finish that sentence, He would find a way to save her.

“Don’t ever say that name again!” I ordered causing her to shriek and nod her head repeatedly. Her body began to fiddle under me and I laughed internally knowing she could never push me off at this state. I began to get into the whole ‘touching what I want’ concept and slid my right hand into her shirt purposely touching much of her soft skin in the process. I was about to get to her breasts but I knew my instincts would end up taking over, killing her, if I didn’t feed soon. Trust me when I say this that I wanted needed her to suffer as much as I did.

I let go of her wrists and tangled my fingers in between her straight hair. My mouth was watering anticipating the moment I could sink my teeth onto her neck and feel her skin break open as her sweet blood oozed out. I tilted her head back and saw the blood move in her arteries, making its way around her body. I felt my human teeth transform into sharp pointed instruments. As I leaned in to finally get my tasting; Jennifer froze. No, being frozen would be an understatement; her body became as stiff as cardboard and as hot as the sun under my grasp. Confusion coursed through me so I looked at her face and felt my eyes widen as what laid before me.

I instinctively let go of her and backed up to the corner of the room, hissing.

“Awe, come on Liam, didn’t you want to have some fun?” A sinister smile overtook the once helpless face of Jennifer. She sat up from her laying position and pretended to fake yawn. “You know I can’t really see you with this lighting,” rising from the bed she walked over to the window. Her walk was one of a lioness and her once brown eyes were as black a coal. Putting her hand on the aluminum covered window she tore a piece off. In my opinion, the only advantages of being a vampire are having lighting fast reflexes. By the time she was done tearing half of the aluminum off I was at the dark corner of the room.

“I thought you had turned human. I knew it was all a charade.” I spat out. The chances of me actually escaping were slim if all that I’ve heard about Jennifer Hunter was true.

“You won’t be escaping so don’t even try. The answer to your false accusation is no. I am not human and no it wasn’t a charade. As we speak the Jennifer you saw is in fact real, I am her ‘hidden self’ or call it her subconscious if you will.”

Processing what she said yet quite not understanding, I replied, “How’s that possible?”

“That’s none of your concern seeing I’ll be snapping your neck. Oh and please refresh my memory my dearest Liam, as to why you are here and what you were planning to do?”

All my instincts were saying to run for the door and make a quick escape but I knew better. I knew I was here for a solemn reason and wouldn’t leave until it was accomplished. “You killed the only happiness in my life and now I’m here to kill you; it’s an even trade. A life for a life and whatnot...” I smiled.

“Hm, well seeing as how I haven’t had some fun in a while, give me your best shot,” she replied cracking her neck. She kicked the wardrobe and it slid across the room smashing into pieces blocking most of the sunlight that poured through the window.

I ran at her and kicked my leg straight into her chest sending her crashing into the sunlight. I walked around the direct sunlight receiving minimum burn from it and awaited her attack.