Unpleasent Sight (Chapter 1)

Am only good at writing short stories (if am good anyway) so this story is fairly short/medium!

Its got a bit of everything! *I will be changing the name of the story AGAIN*

Anyways, please vote/like/share and maybe fan if you have time :)

*27/04/12 As of today, well including yesterday :S i started editing this story! But the thing is i dont have many readers and votes! Pleaseee votee and mention my story if you like it your virtual/real friends ;;)*

[A/N:I dunno, am thinking of deleting this story! Anywho tell me what you think of this chapter, after editing, does it still need some fixing?]

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1#Unpleasent sight

************************

Saturday June 1st

As I walked along the beach watching the sunset I knew it wouldn't last forever. I'm growing weaker, my heart is giving in and I don't have much longer to live. I have had this heart condition which is mostly considered a cancer, ever since I was four years old. It's been getting more serious lately, I pass out quite a bit from the pain. My cancer is secondary, therefore more serious. It's pretty much a tumor on the heart. The doctors have considered operating, but it would be easy to make a mistake and I'd be a goner. I am sixteen now and my heart attacks get more painful each time. I could just be sitting there watching TV and all of a sudden there's this pain in my heart, and I end up in hospital for days.

I often wonder why I was the one that had to get stuck with this. Why did I have to get stuck in a life and death situation? Because of my condition I had to spend most of my life in the hospital. I hate being in the hospital. They can be creepy and the atomsphere is not welcoming.

When people see me walking down the street they think I'm just an ordinary girl. I have long curly light brown hair, usually pulled up in a ponytail. Dark brown eyes, 5 foot 6, born and raised in California. But I'm not a normal girl, I have this rare disease that no one is able to fix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Further down the beach I saw a boy sitting on a piece of drift wood. He's looking out at the ocean with a depressed expression on his face. I went over to him and asked him if anything was bothering him. He looked up at me for a moment then quickly turned away. "What's wrong?" I repeated.

"Shut up." he snapped. "Leave me alone."

"I just..."

"I said go away." He stood up and looked down at me with an icy glare. His eyes were light brown eyes, and his hair was shaggy, brown with a little blonde in it. He was approximately six foot two. And he was gorgeous. I mean like, Smoking hot.

"Why are you so grumpy?" I demanded.

"I'm always grumpy?"

"Why?"

He let out an irritated sigh. "Who are you anyway?" he asked sounding annoyed.

"Lindsey. And you?"

"Jake."

I smiled up at him. "Nice to meet you."

"Hardly." He turned and walked away. I started to follow him. But couldn't quite do that. There was a sharp pain in my chest. I placed a hand to my chest and let out a groan. I was determined not to pass out. Instead I took a deep breath. Count, That's what the doctors told me to do. Count to a hundred. I got to twenty eight before deciding that it was a stupid idea.