The end of the beginning(Chapter 12)

Finally uploaded :D

OH

Happy New Year Everyone :D Woop WOop 2012, olympics in my hometown (not looking forward to it), hope you all had a fab time and a little break, i had an awesome holiday, Sun, beach and so much shoppinnggg

_______________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday July 2nd

            “Okay I know we’ve been here before this is where we camped the first day we got the nymph.” I said. I stopped and crossed my arms.

            “Are you sure?” Trash asked.

            “Yes. Look at this tree, I’ve see it before.” It was a tree with wood pecker holes all over it. It’s the only tree around that looks like that.

            Trash looked at it and scratched his head. “We’ll if you’re sure…” he took a left and headed past the tree.

            “Shouldn’t we have been at the dead lands by now.” I said after several hours.

            “Yes.”

            Then I heard Hoggs say, “You can’t do that. I know my A T G’s.” We looked over and saw Slug and Daniel. One was holding him down and the other was about to hit him with the club.

            “Hey!” Jake yelled at them.

            They let him go. “How dare you.” Hoggs said. “After all, I do know my A T G’s.”

            “Shut up with your stupid A T G’s.” Slug said.

            “What does it even mean?” Daniel asked.

            “None of your business. Stupid infidels.”

            “Tell us about it already. We’ve heard you say it so many times.” Jake said.

            “Well,” Hoggs said after a minute. “I went to Imp academy. Out of the whole litter, I was the only one smart enough to go.”

            “How did they decide on that?” I asked.

            “Well, the Imps came by our home with four beetles. They asked us how many were up there. Some one took their finger out their nose and waved it around. The Imps said, ‘no that is not the right answer’. Someone else pulled there fingers out their ears and held them up to look at the ear wax. The Imps said, ‘no that is not the right answer’. Then someone with there finger cut off raised their hand. And they said, ‘no that is not the right answer. And then I went like this.” Hobbs raised up his hand. “And they said ‘yes, that is the correct answer’. Mother was very proud of me.” (Goblins only have four fingers on each hand.)

            “What does that have to do with your A T G’s?” I demanded.

            Hoggs continued. “After that I went to Imp academy and learned my A T G’s.”

            “What does it stand for?”

            “That I’m afraid is a secret I’m not aloud to tell.”

            I shook my head in irritation. He told us that story and won’t even tell us what it means. God damn him.

            We came back to the same tree. “Trash.” I complained. “It’s the same damn tree.”