1

It was our sparring time of the class. We had classes as if we were at school. All of the trainees needed to practice at least 3 kinds of martial arts each day apart from running 10 kilometers each morning at 5 am. It sounds exhausting but I loved it.
I wasn't good just at 3 martial arts but in all of them. I loved fighting and sparring with my classmates was a really easy thing to do as none of them was as good as me.

I had just sparred with 3 guys and I wasn't really exhausted. I've had worse fights.

"Now everyone this is Bethany Louise, she is new in New Castle, she got transferred from Norway. She used to be part of one of our organizations there. Please try to be friendly to her" said Sheila. Sheila was my coach, my trainer. Each one of the trainees had someone in charge of them. In my case Sheila has been by my side since they recruited me at 4 years old, I felt she was like a mother figure to me.

I was talking to my best friend Erica when Bethany joined us so I turned around to face her and wow. She was stunning!
She had blonde hair, her eyes were grey and clear and pure and beautiful just like all of her. She looked like a year or two younger than me but oh man, she was hot as hell.

[Appreciation picture of Bethany]

"Bethany they were just sparring with one another. Do you feel like joining?" "Yeah, I mean I am always up for a fight" she said with a thick.. British accent? So she was from here huh...

"Natasha, you are up" Sheila said to me. Uh what a coincidence "You are sparring with Natasha, she is one of the best warriors we have here but don't be afraid, she'll go easy on you" and as Sheila said this Bethany smirked. "No need to, she rather should be careful we don't want her to break a nail, right Natash?" Okay what?
"Right"

She was right, I was going to go easy on her because she was beautiful so I needed to behave.

Snap! She threw a punch right to my nose. "Auch!" "Aw did it hurt superstar?" She said giving me another smirk and 2 seconds later, SNAP! A kick right in my ribcage. This time it actually hurt. "Not really is that all that you've got?" I said as I slapped her cheek.

Bitch, I tried to go easy on her but she was making things complicated.
And just as in a matter of 5 seconds I had her in the floor gasping for air as my feet was pressing to her chest. I kicked her sides and punched her twice in the face. She wasn't going to recover of that.