7

I received a message early in the morning from Sheila. She said that as it is a requirement for all missions of New Castle to have training before they start, my training and the others its supposed to start tomorrow at 6AM.
I have practically all day of training.
4 hours of boxing, 3 hours of personal defense with guns and knifes and everything and 4 hours of gym. Every day for fifteen days. And then five days of theorical information such as information of the Netherlands, and information about this guy we are going to capture too.

Pretty exciting huh. I wonder, who are the other five who are going with me to this mission?

~~

So the class of boxing got suspended. Apparently no one knew about it and so Sheila got mad, as she is the one training us on the three areas, so she suspended it, and now I'm walking to the personal defense lesson.

"Okay is everyone here already?" She says. In her right hand she has a gun and in the right one a knife. There is just five of us here, we're still missing one. Whether is it a he or she, they are pretty late already.

We sit on the floor because Sheila has already start with the lesson and the sixth person decides to join us. I haven't been paying attention lately to my surroundings so I don't know who it is until Sheila scolds them for being late.

"Well, if it isn't Bethany Louise. Have you decided to join us? Because the class started five minutes ago and you just interrupted it."
I turn around and she does too so now she is looking at me. She rolls her eyes and sit right next to me. She is so annoying and we haven't talked at all but she gets under my skin with just sitting by my side.

"Okay we are going to start with the gun. You should know there are many different tactics to disarm a person. Here let me show you." She explained us the different 'tactics' as she called it that we could use whether we were being attack with a gun or a knife. We spent like an hour just sitting down looking at her teaching us with an assistant she had.

After about 15 minutes she said each of us had to give a demonstration of each of the techniques we have been taught that day and so the others started to pass. Honestly I already knew all of them and I just couldn't focus so well because it was boring and also I had the incident in my mind all the time.

"Natasha?! Hey Natasha!" Bethany said. "What do you want?" "Sheila has been calling your name for like four times, you're next" Oh shit. I can't believe I zoned out and couldn't even hear her. I stand up and go to the front. She grabs the gun and acts as if she is going to attack me so I can disarm her.

Okay so how do you do it. Shit. I can't remember how it was.

I do what I feel like doing and she keeps trying to attack me so I know I'm not doing it right.

I spend about five minutes trying to figure out how do I do it, until she stops and turns to me. "What are you doing Natasha? You're not doing what I taught you today" "I'm sorry I.. uh I don't know what to do" "You what? You weren't paying attention earlier? Is that the case?" I stay silent because I know how she gets crazy when someone doesn't pays attention to her.

"NATASHA FOR GOD'S SAKE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" "YES YES I FORGOT ALL OF IT OKAY?" "Great, just how I imagined" she grabs the gun from my hand and hits me in the face with it. And immediately as she does my lip and my nose start to bleed.

"What the fuck?" As all I can muster. "Get out of my class. Right now." "You're fucking insane how do you dare to hit me like that?"
"I said GET THE HELL OUT NATASHA! I don't want anyone in my class who gives a damn to what I'm saying" "Fine. You know what? Fuck you! And fuck you all" Now, I was mad. You all wanted to see me mad? Fine now I was.

Everyone was silent and with their mouths open. Even Bethany was surprised and shocked, she even looked like concerned. Stop it Natasha, just get the hell out of here.

"Fuck you Sheila! I'm out of the stupid mission, you can go and fuck yourself and your stupid class" I said and walk past her.