11

~~~~ This is a short chapter

I open the door and expect to see a sexy blonde again but instead I'm greeted by a sleepy Erica.

"Oh well you are not Bethany". I say in a voice filled with disappointment. "Good morning to you too, don't be such a bitch and let me in"

We get into bed and she puts her head in my chest. We have known each other since forever that cuddling is not a strange thing for us, we do it all the time.

"So tell me." She speaks after a large silence. "Why did you said that I was not Bethany? Were you expecting her?" Of course she was going to ask me about her. "No. I wasn't I don't know why I said it honestly"
She sat up in bed and looked at me in the eyes. Now she was being serious.

"Now tell me something that do not sounds stupid and that I can actually believe you" I sighed. She knew me so well. "I had a dream about her and we kind of kissed." She burst into laughing and I just buried my face into a pillow. "Shut up okay its embarrassing"

She came close to me and hugged me. "No its not its actually so adorable. You know what this means? It means you have a crush on the girl you wanted to beat the crap out of" I made a sound as if I was crying and she kept hugging me. "It sounds horrible, I don't want to have a crush on her. She is a player."

~ ~ ~ ~