5

The coach says everyone in the class has to grab a partner and I look for Erica so we can work together but she seems to have found a partner already. Actually everyone has a partner but me.
Oh no this means that-

"Well well look at us working together" Yeah that was what I was referring to.
"I know, a total disgrace for me" I fake a smile "It seems like you woke up with the wrong foot today huh" Bethany says and gives me her usual smirk "BETHANY, NATASHA! Is this practice time or chat time? Come on! We don't have all day, you're next!" Coach Nicks says, and we have to go to the mat were we practice and as soon as we put our suit on and grab our swords, Bethany already wants to attack me.
I knew her jokes were just a trick and she actually hates me.

We start to move around each other and I decide not to attack her just yet. I have to think about a good strategy to get her, not that I can't or its hard because I know it's not I just want to let her make the first move.

And she does. She approaches me and as much as I try to block all of the attacking tactics she has I can't and she knocks my sword and it lands right on my feet, just after she attacks me.

"Good Bethany, keep going and Natasha next time I recommend you concentrate" Nicks says.
Whatever.

We start again and this time it just takes her about a minute to take me down, she surrounds me and BOOM, a single move towards me and she wins another point and I lose again. This time I was getting mad. What was wrong with me? I should have get rid of her already, why can't I just do that and get this over with?

We keep fighting some more and she is already winning 5 attacks over me. Like seriously what the hell is wrong with me today, I did get up with the wrong foot.
It's our six time doing this and she gets close to me, and I think she is going to attack but instead she grabs my arm and twists it and I cannot do anything about it because there is where I have the blade so I'm screwed. She turns me around and punches me in the jaw with her elbow so I fall. And she wins, Again!!

Also like this bitch loves to punch me in the face.

And in the 7th time it gets worse.

We start moving around and she runs to me, knocks my blade off of my hand, turns around and I'm met by her foot on my jaw which is where she kicks me and I fall to the floor.

What the hell, is that even allowed in fencing? I didn't knew this was karate.

And it doesn't end like that.
As soon as I stood up, I took my fencing helmet off and even like that she decides to kick my legs so I kind of end up kneeling down on the mat and once I'm like that she gives me a knockout and I fall for the third time.

Seriously this turned into a MMA session.

Erica helps me to stand up and the coach is congratulating Bethany for winning. "Are you kidding? Half of  what she did to me is not even allowed in fencing!" "Well she took you down didn't she? That was the whole point of this." "This is bullshit!" The coach turns around to leave and its only her and me.

"What the hell was that? Are you trying to kill me?" "I was but I failed" that smirk and that attitude.. She was getting under my skin, then I pushed her to the wall and grabbed her face with my hands "I'm so sick of you, seriously this is getting old you gotta stop" "and what if I don't?" She said.

I shouldn't even talk to her, she didn't deserved it. I shove her again this time making sure that I can hit her hard across the face just to make sure she could feel the same way I have during the fight.