10

Ugh. I hate Sundays. They are like the worst thing ever because I don't have anything to do on this day but sleep and watch TV and stay in my room.

I get up from bed and open the curtains. Shit, this is a bad idea, the sunlight just blinded me.
I see a couple of people chilling around campus, some of them eating ice cream, others running and walking, dancing and others just reading a book under a tree.

That is boring as hell, I wish I could go out but today is not a day I can do that.
One of the rules from here is that we get one or two chances to go out every like 2 weeks or so but it depends on your behavior. And honestly my behavior hasn't been quite the best lately so I guess I won't have a chance to go out until I start to behave as a good girl.

Knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock.

Who could be knocking on my door at this time in the day? It's probably like 6 am they should be sleeping.
I move from the window and unlock my door. But not before looking through the peephole who is it. Even though I couldn't see too well who.

I open the door and I'm greeted by a sexy blonde still in pajamas with two coffees in hand.
"Hey" Bethany says. "Hey what are you doing here?" "I bought you some coffee so can I go in?" "No. What are you doing here?" "Well I- you- uh well I wanted to ask for some fighting techniques from you as I am in this mission and I need more practice I guess.." she says while looking at me. "Really?" She sighs. "Okay I just wanted to see you."

Okay that was better.
Wait what?

"What?" "So can I come in now?" "Erm yeah fine come in" I say and step aside so she can come through the door. She looks around my room while scanning it. "Wow your room is so cool." "It's literally the same as yours." I say. "Yeah but yours is more like I don't know like comfortable." Comfortable? Really? You can do better Blondie.

"Yeah I guess it is."

Beth sat down in my bed and motion me to sit next to her. That was weird. "So what are you doing today?" She asked. "Probably staying in bed all day." "I was thinking, maybe we can go to the pizza that is on the other building for dinner." "Are you askinf me on a date?" When she heard that she blushed and immediately started laughing loudly. "No Tash, some of my friends and I are going there and I was thinking in inviting you." Oh crap right just dinner with friends. What was I thinking.

I was the one blushing this time. Did I had just insinuated that I wanted her to invite me on a date? Because that wasn't it. "But if you want it to be a date.." Bethany started. "Shut up that was not what I meant." I say to her and push her, probably too hard that she fells off of the bed. "oops" is all I can say and before I know it I'm also on the ground laying next to her.

"You're such a bitch" I say without noticing I just said it out loud. She laughs and turns to look at me "I am but you still like me like that" she says and leans in to kiss me-

Beep beep beep. My alarm goes off and its 5 AM in the morning. I open my eyes and I'm sweating and breathing hard.

What was that?

Oh Gosh everything was just a dream. I can't believe we kissed and it was soo damn b-

Knock knock knock.

Oh no. Maybe it wasn't just a dream.