8

I burst out of the class and go to the place where I know I can let go all of my anger. The gym

"Stupid. Sheila. You. Can. Go. And. Fuck Yourself!" I'm sweating like crazy and my hands hurt as I'm not using any protections while I punch this shitty punch bag so I stop. Everyone is a shit. "They can all go to hell. Stupid mission, stupid Sheila, stupid Bethany."

~~~
'No no no. What have I done? Natasha is like my daughter' Sheila thought.

"Everyone uh I'm sorry for that, really I was just angry that Natasha wasn't paying attention and also there is lots of things in my mind right now and I didn't mean to."
"I'm sorry you had to see this, and uh I uh.. I have to go, excuse me I'll be back in just a couple of minutes I have to go and talk to her.."

Sheila asked to her assistant to take her place and keep going with the class so she could go after Natasha and fix what she had done.

~~
I'm breathing hard now. This is not working. I need something else something that can actually help me.

Wait, I know what can. There is someone that I've dying to kick the shit out of since the first day. But just as I'm about to start walking towards the exit I hear some footsteps approaching, so I keep up with my punching. If it's the person I want to beat the crap out of, then I have to act as if nothing is up and keep doing what I was doing.

One. Two. Three. Four. Come on Natasha, keep punching.

I can't! My knuckles are bleeding.
One. Two. Three. Four. Come on.

The footsteps get close to me, and I already know who it is. They think I'm listening to music because I have my earphones on but truth is I'm not even in the mood for music.

"Natasha." She is gasping for air. "Oh my God I'm so happy I found you. You were nowhere to be found."
"Can we talk please?" "Natasha?" She puts her hand on my shoulder to try to turn me around but before she can do it, I rip my earphones away and grab Sheila by the collar of her shirt, and I shove her against the wall.

"Natasha, calm down, we can talk this down as two normal people." "You think so? Just as like you did with me when I was apparently ignoring you?" "Nat, sweetheart" "Don't Nat sweetheart me, I'm tired of you. Of all of you" I am about to punch her but someone stops me and steps between Sheila and me.

"No! Stop, please if you want to beat someone, beat me instead" I was fuming mad. Of course she has to step in between everything I do. "Back off Bethany" "No, I'm not letting you hurt Sheila" she said. Sheila was looking down at her feet. I knew that face, she either felt nervous or was embarrassed.

"Fine. You want a fight? Then let's fight" I said and grabbed Bethany by the collar of her shirt and threw her to the floor. I start to fight her and she was not doing anything against it.
I first started kicking her sides, I kicked her legs.
She wouldn't say anything just close her eyes.

Then I ended up on top of her hitting her in the face, in the nose, in her chest and her stomach and in a matter of five punches her forehead was bleeding and so was her nose.

She had bruises all over her body but she didn't cared and I didn't cared either. I grabbed her by her hair and smashed her face onto the wall two times.
She was just letting me hurt her because if it hadn't been her it would have been Sheila.

But then I stopped.
I wasn't mad anymore. As stupid as it may sound, I had let my rage fade away and all thanks to Bethany and when I realized that she was starting to pass out I stopped.

"I can't do this." I said. I was sitting on top of her now and she opened her eyes to look at me. "Great, I thought you were never going to stop" she said. She tried to smile at me but failed as half of her mouth was unable to work so well. She just stared at me.

This was weird. I was here sitting on top of Bethany Louise, the one who wanted and had been beating me for nearly two weeks, looking at her. Looking at her bruises, at her eyes, at her lips..

She put her hands on my thighs and I felt a spark run through my body.
It was far from weird.
Then it hit me that I was still sitting on top of her and I stood up reaching out for her hand to help her.

Sheila was still there standing against the wall looking at the two of us. "Why are you still here?" I asked "Natasha please let me talk to you" "There is nothing to talk about so I suggest you leave" and she did this time without arguing.

Bethany stood there by my side, silent. Its not like we were buddies now or something so we started to walk, I grabbed my things and we left the gym. Each one going into different directions.