2

We kept fighting for another fifteen minutes until I had her in the floor again and this time she didn't get up to fight me again. I had won, and she didn't looked pleased.

"Good job ladies", "that was quite intense huh what do you guys think?" Sheila said turning around to my classmates.
Everyone was silent and staring at us, probably because the fight lasted for more than 20 minutes and they have never seen me sparring with anyone for more than five minutes.

As Bethany was still on the floor I offered her my hand so she could stand up but she rejected it and instead gave me a death glare and left.

~~~~~~~

It has been 2 days since the fight with Bethany and I haven't seen her around. I know she lives on the same floor as me because Erica told me once but I haven't seen her at all.

I feel bad about beating her up maybe I should go and find her and apologize? Yeah that sounds cool.

As I was looking for her, she was nowhere to be found. Some said they had seen her and others didn't say anything. I couldnt find her. Where could she been?
I already looked in the cafeteria, maybe she was in the track field? No I have already looked there...

Wait. I know where she could be, in the gym.

~~~
I enter the gym and hear like someone was punching something, so I got close to where all the training took place everyday and indeed she was there.
She was kicking the shit out of a punch bag which I imagined pretty much she felt it was my face as she punched and punched even harder.

Wow she looks so hot just in a tank top and shorts. She is a total badass and she has muscles in her arms and legs probably from all the training she's ever done. And holy crap, she got an ass..

"Are you enjoying the view?" Oh shit she got me. "W-what?" "Come on I know you're staring even if I can't look at you" she talked to me while still punching. I decided to talk. "Listen I'm sorry for earlier, it felt like you got mad because I totally kicked your ass out there" and with that she turned around and threw herself at me. I fell to the ground with her on top of me this time beating me in the face.