9

"Can this period be over already? Seriously I'm falling asleep" Erica said to me and Marley, one of our friends. We were listening to our Calculus teacher rant about non sense numerical shit.

I wanted the period to be over already not because I didn't liked the class, because I did. But because I couldn't concentrate well while I had a par of grey eyes looking at every single movement I did. Sometimes I would look up and glance at her but she would look at one of our classmates or the teacher or even the board but me, she played the fool as if she hadn't been staring at me for like 10 minutes.

There it is again. I feel how she is looking at me. Ugh stop. At a certain point yeah it was uncomfortable because I know how the relationship between the two of us had been, so other yeah it was weird how she looked at me.

Also like what are you looking at me? It's not that we are friends since you let me beat you.

"Right Natasha?" "Sorry what?" "I was saying how we should totally go to tonight's bonfire party. Everyone is going!" "Sounds great." "You ok?" "Yeah everything is fine."

The class ended and Erica and me grabbed our things and were heading to the cafeteria. "Seriously what was that about with you and Beth?" "What do you mean?" "You were totally having eye sex with each other." "No we weren't" "Come on Natasha. Why wouldn't you admit you have a thing for her?" "Because I don't and also I don't know where do you want to get with this but you have to drop it." "Maybe she doesn't know how to show her feelings and being violent towards you is what it means to her that she likes you." "Shut up."

In the hallway right next to the lockers there is Bethany kissing a girl who has pinned against the wall. "Oh she does know how to express her feelings." I tell Eric and she just stoods there, shocked about what she is looking. "Come on, its not a big deal let's keep going."

But it was a big deal to me. When I first saw her with another girl I felt a pain in my stomach. I felt like if I was going to throw up. Was this what jealousy felt like? No way Natasha, maybe its just something you ate. Yeah maybe it is.

The day went by real quick and we had to get ready for the bonfire party. Erica and I had agreed that she would wait for me on the first floor of the building while I took my time getting ready.

~~
The bonfire was going to take place on the patio that was across their whole New Castle campus.

Natasha's outfit

Natasha's outfit.

And Bethany's outfit but without the sun glasses

~~

"Natasha, I barely recognized you without your sports jacket on and pants oh and bruises all over basically everywhere." "Well aren't you the funniest girl ever?" I turned around to see Bethany and she looked hot. Her black outfit was the one for her. It made her look like some sort of goddess and some badass too.

She looked at me in awe as she was checking me out. She even had her mouth open. "Close it, we don't want you to eat some flies right?" I said trying to lighten the mood a little. The tension between us was incredible heavy.

Then, out of nowhere she turns me around as says "Do you dance Natasha?" "Uhm yeah why?" She didn't answered but rather grabbed my hand in hers and took me to where everyone was dancing.

I can't believe this. Was what I thought. This was like a dream because well you know everything that has happened... and all of a sudden they decide to play a slow song.

"I can't do this Bethany" I said trying to get out of Beth's grip but it was stronger than what I was doing and she held me from my waist. She had an arm around my waist and the other one was holding my hand.

"Please don't leave." She said
"But I can't dance." I said. "That is not a problem, just put your arms around my neck, like that and you will be fine. I will guide us both" she answered putting both of my arms around her neck just as she had said.

"Won't your girlfriend be mad at you if she sees us like this?" I asked, looking at her while dancing "girlfriend? I don't do girlfriends" "So you are like a one night stand?" "Yeah I don't like to get involucrated into some sort of relationship right now. Not in one that I know would never last." So she was the one who just liked to sleep around. Okay.

The song ended and she offered to get me some water so I accepted. Sheila walked towards me and asked for a minute. "We don't have anything to talk about." "Come on Natasha, how much time will you be mad me?" "I'm not mad I'm just kind of disappointed I guess. I never thought you would treat me like that." "It was a mistake I swear I didn't wanted to."

"Is everything okay?" Bethany said handing me a glass of water. "Yes," I said "I'm just going back to my dorm now, have a great night ladies." I said and they just stood there without anything to say to me.