3

I apologize for any mistakes, English is not my first language sorry.

~~~

How can she just attack me out of nowhere? I was on the floor with Bethany on top of me punching at my face harder every time.
I was good at fights but she had got me completely off track so I was almost passing out as every punch in my face got me dizzy.

After nearly 12 punches she stopped as if to see if I was still alive and I took this as an opportunity of pushing her away from me, so I punched her in the jaw and while she "recovered" I threw her to the floor, so I could stand up.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I JUST CAME TO APOLOGIZE and you attack me like some wild animal" She rose to her feet as well and looked at me. Her eyes weren't grey as usual but they seemed dark as if she was going to explode at any moment.

"You humiliated me" she said, calmly. "What?"
"The other day, while we were fighting"
"Well, what did you wanted me to do? Wait for you to kick my ass? You thought I was going to go easy on you just because it was your first day? No one has privileges here, and don't you expect to have privileges with me"
She stayed silent for a couple of minutes processing what I had just said.

"Well then, you should be careful Natasha" she said with a smirk "Woah is that a threat? Are you threatening me?" She laughed and walked towards me. I felt she was going to punch me again but instead she put her hand on one of my bloody cheeks.

She then glanced at my lips and then at my eyes for a couple of seconds until she spoke again "Just be careful, someone might want to hurt that pretty face you've got" what was that supposed to mean? Did she just called my face pretty or was I just imagining all of it?

"Bye Natash" she said as she gathered her things and left the gym.