6

I knock on the door three times and it opens immediately. "You wanted to see me?" I say. "Yes please take a seat."

One of the requirements of New Castle, is that we are supposed to see and talk to our trainers at least once every week so we can catch up in anything or we can just talk about important stuff.
With Sheila we got along well with each other, unlike some of my classmates that hated their trainers, so she would call me whenever she wanted sometimes even five times in a week. We would talk all the time, like today.

"What happened to your eye?" She asks me. "Oh nothing I fell." "You got into a fight again?" I sighed. Did she called me to ask that? "What's the matter coach why did you wanted to see me?"
She smiled. "You haven't called me coach since you were like 10." "Yeah I guess I just wanted to feel like a kid again" I say and we both laugh.

"You know Natasha there is a mission that is coming up, it's in the Netherlands and they said there is place for 6 agents of New Castle so I signed you up, and tomorrow I will have the letter where they will tell me if you are in or not"
"That is cool. What's the mission about?"
"There is this man who we've been trying to capture since 2 years ago. He does women traffic and we've been reported he is currently living in Europe so, your job would be to be there and capture him once and for all. He is always under protection by his 35 bodyguards so it won't be an easy task but it sure won't be impossible."
"35 men? Don't you think you will need more than 6 teenagers for that?"
"We have done this before. Even with less than that remember? You were there when we took down that mafia guy who was living in China, and you were only 3 people."
"Okay, you're right. So that would be all?"
"Yes you are free to go now"

A mission in Europe, cool.

~~

Two days later.

"Natasha, Sheila wants to see you in her office." Jacov, Erica's trainer says. "Alright I'll be there in a minute thank you".

Knock knock.
"Hey, Jacov said you wanted to see me?" She seems like she is studying some documents so I wait for her response. "Yes yes, please have a seat honey" "so what's going on?"
"Guess what? You're in!" "In on what?" "The mission.. remember? We talked about it two days ago and I signed you up.." "Oh yeah the mafia guy from the Netherlands" "No, the traffic man who is residing in the Netherlands but its from Iceland" "Yeah of course that's what I meant. So I'm in, great."

"You know, you don't seem very interested in it" "I am, trust me." "What's the matter Natasha sweetheart, you know you can tell me anything, you are like my daughter and that is also how I know something is up." Sheila says putting away her documents and reaching for my hand across the table.

"It's just that.. I don't know" I look at her and she has a concerned look on her face. So I begin to talk again.
"I haven't been on a mission since you now the incident in India and so since you told me the other day you have signed me up I've been thinking about it. About everything that happened and it just makes me feel bad."

This time I look up and she is no longer sitting across from me but next to me and hugs me. The hug lasts for like 2 second because none of us two are very affectionate.

"I know how you feel but everything is fine and it will, I promise."
"Thank you, I should go now" "It's okay, you are dismissed."
"Thanks, have a nice day coach"
"Have a nice day Natash, love you".

~~