sparks and fireworks

Lisa's POV

So I jump in his bike, and we sped off to the nearest starbucks, by the beach. I wrapped my arms in his stomach and hugged it tightly, well I don't want to risk my life, maybe i'd end up dying. Plus, his smell. it's so addicting, like I can get use to it. 

And his stomach? yeah I definitely feel some abs going on. 

What Am I doing? I shouldnt be doing this, He's a stranger for god sake yeah a hot stranger screamed my conscience. 

"Shut up" I hissed 

I didn't realized I just said that out loud, good thing it wasn't that loud to let the whole california hear my argument with my conscience which is extremely weird and plainly normal to me. 

5 minutes later we arrived in starbucks, which may I say is a little bit busy. Jack grabbed my hand which is weird but I can't deny the fact that I feel fireworks, and the way he held my hand sends tingles down my spine, yep I know so cliche.

Jack's POV

We arrived at a busy starbucks, and I grabbed her hand, I didn't know why, but I just did. Her hands were so soft, and smooth. Jack stop it, Jack stop it, you don't need anyone, you don't need her. 

I stand by the counter and noticed that the girl, obviously a worker checking me out. I have to say she knows what she's doing, she's hot, but not my type. I honestly didn't have a type, I may sound like a love struck teenager, but I didn't really have one, my mom used to say that, when he first met dad, she said he wasn't her type, but eventually she fell in love with him, so yup obviously i've been holding everything she says,

The girl. Lisa I think? snapped me out of my thoughts and faced me.

"Are you just going to stand there, or order?" she asked, looking at me with her mezmerizing brown eyes. Stop it jack, stop it jack. she seemed to notice me staring at her weirdly and she just stand beside me looking at the head boards. 

"I'll have a chocolate chip cream with vanilla please" She said 

"I'll have one too" I said

I noticed the worker, Cassidy? I think, well that's whats written on her name tag batting her long fake lashes at me. I just ignored it and waited patiently for my order. 

I noticed Lisa held back a giggle, and I gave her a questioning look, she just shrug it off. Okay she's really different, In a good way, I guess. But I don't need anyone, I don't need anyone breaking me and having no one to build me up. 

Finally after 4 minutes in counting we finally had our order. I realized that we were on the beach, which is pretty cool. So I turned to her to ask her if we could stay for a while but I was cut off by some guy. 

"Lizz, Is that you? It's been so long!" the guy out of nowhere chirped at Lisa.

"Oh my god Chase!" She hugged him like her life depended on it. 

Lisa's POV

"Oh my god Chase!" I squealed loving the fact that I saw chase who had me in a heart beat when we were in 8th grade. I had this massive crush on him, like there's this one time when we were playing truth or dare at a party, and the bottle landed on him, and he picked dare, the guy, travis? I think dared him to kiss a girl, and I kinda just lost it, I practically almost shaved her head, but it was a good thing that Chase saved me. He ended up driving me back home, and he told me he felt the same way, so after that we became together, but it didn't really last that long, maybe because I don't feel the same sparks and fireworks anymore like the first time I met him, but Past is past, and now he's infront of me. He had gotten hotter, he is wearing his khaki shorts, and some grey v-neck shirt, and his converse. I honestly think he looked good. Good? good was an understatement, he looked damn fine all right.  But still, he compares beyond nothing compares to Jack. Why am I even comparing him to Jack. god I sound so messed up.

"Daydreaming again Liz, are we?" Chase teased

"Shut up"

Jack cleared his throat and I realized I haven't formally introduced them to each other. 

"Jack this is my old friend Chase, who studies in another school, and Chase this is Jack, my--"

I said but Jack cut me off 

"friend" 

"right. He is, he's a new kid at Seven Lakes, and I, being the good girl that I am  pretty much ended up showing him around" 

"Still the good old Lisa are we?" Chase teased 

"Damn right I am!" 

Jack's POV

Who is this kid? why is he making Lisa nervous?. I mean I don't care, I just met the girl this morning and she already got me thinking about her, this is wrong, this is so wrong no it isn't and you know it Shut up! Shut up! I think I'm going crazy! crazy for her Shut up! 

I've been through alot and I think I dont need another one. I don't need another letting me remember of how much worthless I am. So I will just suck it up and be the bad boy that I am! 

So I've got a whole year to prove to myself, that Lisa is just some girl that I will probably forget about. lies lies lies lies 

I know it's not that exciting, I'm sorry haha. So yeah updated. Exams are next week, and im nervous as hell. Okay so yeah this is it. 

Vote

Hope you like it!

Comment 

Fan me ♥