If this was a movie you'd be Clyde and I'd be

Lisa’s POV

It was now a week after Jack’s confession at the cafeteria. The scenarios were the usual everyday, we go to school except we had to act like we were real lovers doing the cliché shit, holding hands, kissing cheeks and yeah you got the idea, I’d always eat my lunch with kacey, but of course with Jack as my plus one. Kacey understood it all, I told her about the reason, at first I thought she’d get mad but she acted the complete opposite, she we happy for me and she thought that Cameron completely deserves being played like this. The news about the incident at the cafeteria spread through the school like it was some flash flood news, It was an absolute wild fire. I haven’t heard from Cameron ever since, the last time I saw him was at the cafeteria during that day. I didn’t knew he’d get this mad but who cares, that was nothing compared to the hell that he put me through.

**

Today was Friday, and I was dreading to let school be over, I mean who wouldn’t more than 7 hours of nothing, sure it’s something but come on, we wouldn’t really use everything that were told to us to study when we become 35 year olds working mom and dad going through hell because of babies screaming and burnt breakfast. I did the morning routine except Jack would be my ride going to school to make our story believable. He’d open the doors for me anywhere and Girls would always have the casual Aww’s and of course the typical envious glares. It was now the period before lunch and thankfully I’ve got it free. I texted Kacey asking on where she was since I haven’t seen here since we parted ways this morning she texted back saying  she was at the back of the school, at first I didn’t knew why she’d stay there but went there anyway. On my way to the back of the school, there were pieces of sticky notes, I picked up the first and it read

“Go straight ahead beautiful”

My immediate reaction was of course me smiling like and idiot because of an idiot and just shook my head at the thoughtful moment. This has got to be Jack but I didn’t know he had it in him.

I picked up the next sticky note and it read

“Will” just that word, I continued walking and picked up the next, it read

“You” I smiled and continued the next was..

“Go” then the next

“On” then the next

“A Date” then lastly

“With” I smiled and looked around, I was at the back of the school already, I  found no one. Until someone held my back shoulder and whispered something in my ear saying

“Look Around”

I was beyond happy seeing Jack standing there with a big stupid grin on his face holding a  big question mark sign and another arrow sign which was pointing at him. I laughed at the idea and just laughed. Yeah you heard me, I laughed. This was just too cheesy, but of course I liked it, It was new to me but I can’t help but feel a little disappointed because I knew that this was all fake. But I shook the idea in my head. I looked at Jack the same time he asked.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked with a worried look.

“Nothing, this is just too sweet I guess. But of course my answer is no.” I joked I looked at him and saw his face fell.

“I was joking idiot, of course I’d say yes.” I laughed at him as he tapped the top of my head like a dog.

“God I was so scared, this was my first time doing this and my ego the size of the earth dropped when you said no.” He said, I just laughed at him and just playfully pushed him. He playfully pushed me back

And I glared at him. He just laughed and took my hand anyway.

It’s been 20 minutes and I asked him

“So you and Kacey planned this all along huh?”

“Nah she just planned this stuff up and black mailed me into doing this shit.” He said nonchalantly, my face fell until he’s dead serious expression turned into laughing one.

“You should’ve seen your face” He laughed

“That was not funny at all” I said pushing him by my shoulders

“It was funny”

“Whatever. Good bye” I said while preparing to walk out, I wasn’t serious though; just

playing along.

I felt two arms placed on my waist pressing me to his and he whispered “you can’t” and just like that I mentally shuddered on how good that felt, maybe his musky scent or his minty breathe against my ear, well whatever was that it was good as hell. I stood there motionless whilst his strong arms around my waist. Without my knowing, he carried me on the position where-in I was facing his butt, while my butt was 1 cm near his face. I blushed but shook my head and thought it was stupid blushing. I managed to keep hitting his back and yelling “Put me down asshole” “PUUUUT MEEE DOWWWWWN OR ELSE”

He yelled back saying “What’re you gonna do about it princess?”

“I’d fart in your fucking face” I said with my evil grin even though he cant see it, I still did it anyway, wishing that he’d settle for that threat but he still didn’t put me down.

Jack’s POV

This past weeks had been hectic as hell because of exams that I dont give a shit about but at the same time it feels exhilarating that someone for the first time since *insert dead ex i

girlfriend's name here*. She was amazing, better than brooke even, sure brooke made me happy; genuinely happy even but whenever I'm with her I feel like I have to impress her but that doesn't erase the fact that she took my heart and I still think she hasn't gave it back.

But this girl, this beautiful amazing girl makes me happy that sometimes when I see her I want to explode. The crazy cliche butterflies happens. I'd always find myself smiling whenever she does something, anything. I love everything about her, even her fucking smile that makes my heart drop. No I'm not inlove with her, maybe I like her.

**

I looked at the brunette hanging off on my shoulder, she was hitting my back but all I can feel is the tingles that shot down my spine because she's touching me, she's feeling me. God I sound so pathetically cheesy talking about her. I put her down, with a stunned expression plastered on my face. There she was standing there ladies and gentleman, the girl who makes my heart feel like a super bass wearing her jean shorts and an off-shoulder black shirt, standing there with an unreadable expression plastered on her cute pretty face.

Sorry for not updating for more than two months. It's just I had writer's block and currently I'm travelling. I'll try to post and update more. love you guys xx ♥