Something new about Jack

Lisa's POV

I woke up with last night’s events still fresh and still lingering in my brain. I smiled to myself.  Jack is all I think about, Is this even normal? What should I do? I don’t know but all I know is that I shouldn’t feel this way towards him, towards anyone. Even though I have already admitted it to myself that I love him.

When I got back at home last night I immediately called Kacey and filled her in with the details. I can’t help but act like a ten year old who had her first crush wink at her.

**

I felt my phone vibrated and saw Jack’s name flashing on the screen.

Meet me at the park in 10 minutes Beautiful. ;)- jack

Unbelievable, we weren’t even a real couple yet and he was already ordering me around.

Kay J  –Lisa

It was now 5 pm, I headed out wearing jean shorts and a black hoodie. I tied my hair in a loose bun and wore my black low-cut converse. I went there riding my bike since it was easier to go there with that.

**

I arrived at the park with the sun setting, it was the most beautiful thing. The color were rainbow-like and it felt like what I had to end today again shouldn’t end. Yes, I’m planning to tell Jack that we should just end whatever we have.

I spotted Jack sitting by the tree, flipping his phone over and over. He spotted me and we said our Hello’s. Minutes later we were both lying at the grass staring at the sky.

 “You are so special, how did the universe come up with you?” Jack initiated. I blushed deep red but nevertheless I maintained my poker face.

“Stop it Jack, we both know that I’m not” I replied back still focusing my gaze at the sky.  

“You are and if you just contemplate on the things you do for other people, you would know.” Jack half-whispered.

I turned to look at him, but he was already looking at me. Omg can this get even cheesier. Feels like we’re both in a book being written and in a movie being directed.

“There are so many things that I would like to do with you but we both know that we can’t Jack” I half- whispered back feeling a little defenseless now.

I shifted my gaze back to where they were a 30 seconds ago. I sighed.

“Do you even realize how hard it is to keep myself from falling for you? Lisa, you’re all I think about, all I care about, all I dream about and you repay me by pushing me away? Everything about you is so goddamn beautiful and it makes me completely crazy. I know what I’m asking is so novel. That I should have remembered that what we had was acting. I don’t want to live having to regret something again. I promised myself the day that Brooke left me to never fall for another girl again, because I was bound to be alone —until the end.  But when I met you, it led me to believe that possibly there’s a chance for me to believe again. The first time I saw you, you were like an open book. I knew you were broken, from the inside out, like me. We were the same—in a different way.  I really tried so goddamned hard to get you off my mind but my every being just yearns for you, call me crazy because I really am”  He breathed and continued..

I can feel him still looking at me so I just focused my eyes on the brightest star that is already visible.

“On that day I promised to help you about Cameron, is the day I promised myself to treasure you even though it’ll be just pretending. But Lisa being with you probably meant nothing to you but to me it meant the world. Just give me a chance Lisa, just one fucking chance for the both of us. I must be pathetic because I can’t say that if I love you or if I like you but all I know is that you’re too special to be even have a guy like me to not try” Jack finished. I don’t know what to say. This is all too sudden, His sudden confession that is. I stood up not wanting to hear more.