but aren't you the type of girl.....

*After 2 months*

Lisa's POV

Today is the first day of Senior year and I'm nervous and excited as hell, I'm nervous because I have to face my wrath, the gorgeous guy with blue eyes and his messy brown hair, oh my god I need to get over him

he broke my heart, why am I still talking about him? Okay let's stop talking about him, I'm excited because I'll finally get to see my bestfriend, Kacey who spent her summer with her grandma whose suffering from lung cancer. She knew about Cam and I but we didn't really talked about it that much, much to my dismay I have to see him this day, to clear things up. Which reminds me I need to call her, I dialed her number and accidentally found Cameron's number, I deleted it, I forgot to delete it(I'm kidding it's been months but I'm still waiting for his call) Okay Lisa, you need to get over him, he's a jerk. I dialed kacey's number and she answered first ring 

"Wassap Winters how's it going?" 

"I'm okay, How 'bout you Blanc? How's grandma?"

"She's totes fine now, well that's what the doctor said"

"I really hope she's okay. Okay Kays I have to go shower, first day today remember?"

"How can I Liz, It's freaking the first day, I'm excited to see hot new senior boys" 

Wow trust kacey to say that and yep almost everyone calls me Liz.

"Kay see ya later"

"Okaay" 

I took my long wait shower and headed to my walk-in closet, I grabbed some ripped shorts, and some tank top, and of course my black combat boots. I had to look hot for today, for myself and for everyone else, I have to show him what's his missing. I applied some mascara and red lipstick which gives me the whole 'rebel' but 'sweet' look. I tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my denim back-pack, My parent's already left for work, and my sister is now in college. I'm pretty much alone everytime but I don't mind, I like being alone, I can be myself fully when I'm alone. I grabbed some apple and some juice on my way out and headed to my baby, a red ferrari. I know we're It's expensive for a 17 yearold me, well what can I say my parents gave it to me on my 16'th birthday, they said it's like an early graduation gift, I understand that they work their asses off just to provide everything me and my sister needs. I sped off and went to school, and played the radio "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood started playing, I sang alont. Yep I like these kinds of music, I like indie rock bands, I know I'm not the cliche type who likes Justin Bieber, or One Direction, I mean I know them, but I prefer listeing to Ed Sheeran or Lana Del Rey. 

There's still a big parking space because it was still early, so I easily spotted Kacey heading her way towards me, I gave her a hug. She was wearing white skinny jeans, and a black off shoulder shirt, and some black pumps. Yep definitely her style. 

"Arent you excited for hot new senior boys?" She chirped.

"Umm not really" I said grinning

"I see you haven't landed the Davis ship"

"No I did, really, It's just that it's the last year and I wan't to focus graduating first" LIES LIES LIES LIES

"Okay Lizybear whatever yo say" Ugh I hate that nickname, Cameron used to call me that. 

*Jack's POV"

"Jack you need to get out of that bed and get ready for school" my mom shouted

Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit

I completely forgot today is my first day of Senior year to a school I didn't even know because someone had to leave and we had to move here in california, I jumped to the shower, then grabbed a dark washed jeans and a baby blue shirt, my raybans, black converse and of course my leather jacket.