Jack

Jack’s POV

Having her finally confess was the best thing that ever happened to my life. At first I did not understand, I thought she was like the rest of them. Brooke was safety and she was dying when I thought of that. But with her I understood everything. She was not a breath of fresh air either. There was just something about her that I can’t pinpoint that drives me so fucking crazy about her.

 She was broken. It sounds cliché, I know. But when you were the one experiencing it first hand, you would realize that the wounds and scars that she has were not a simple problem. It was everything compare to the stars.

I did not mind liking her,

Or even loving her in that matter.

I was that type of guy. I would embrace it if it happens. All I know is that she makes me so happy that it was fucking insane, it won’t be easy but with her, going over the moon won’t be a problem because she is worth it. It didn’t make sense. I liked her in such a short span of time but it didn’t bother me at all.

Weeks passed and we were nothing but happy. I loved making her feel like she was a new person. I liked how she took this risk. I did not promise anything but all I know is that she was that person that I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I sound like a girl, but I don’t care. I just hope that she wouldn’t be the one who would get away.

**

Today was the last day before winter break. Time seems to run faster when you are enjoying it.

I was now waiting in front of her house wearing my dark blue jeans and a white shirt which I assume she love so much for Id always catch her checking me out whenever I plan to wear it.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for her.

She opened the door a minute later. I took in her appearance. She is so fucking beautiful. Her delicate figure with her long dark brown hair and her eyes, god, she was truly a lot to take in. She was wearing a white summer dress that hugged her body in an appropriate way.

Before she could say anything, I crashed my lips to her. She immediately responded by running her hands in my already messy hair. She still manages to surprise me every day. I pulled away resting my forehead against her.

“You look beautiful princess” I whispered staring directly at her.

I caught her turn scarlet but before I could tease her about it she buried her face in the crook of my neck, smelling me in the process, which made me laugh. She was just too weird that I loved her for it.

“I know that jock” she joked against my neck.

I laughed. “Well princess we better get going if you do not want us to get late for school”

“Alright alright, let’s get going!” She pulled my hand eager to get going to the direction of my car.

I shook my head and laughed once again. I love how she always makes me laugh.

We arrived at school with just enough time. I went out of the car and opened the car door for her.

“Thank you Jack” She smiled.

“My pleasure princess” I winked.

I love making her smile. She surprised me by pulling me into a kiss. She managed to take control and a few seconds later I realized that I was the one trapped, how did she manage to do that? I don’t know considering that I was bigger and stronger than her. Maybe when It comes to her I am weak. I thought. I responded back and turning us over in the process. Now I am in control. She smiled against my lips at that.