Chapter 7

tysm for more than 160 views! All votes and views are appreciated. Thank you!
-----------
Harry POV
I thought she was my friend. She even fooled Hermione. Ron keeps saying all Slytherins are awful. Hermione found a potion that she could have used to hide her Dark Mark. But she couldn't possibly be Voldemort's daughter. He's not supposed to be capable of love. We were wrong. Snape betrayed us too. I can't believe it. Is Sapphire Malfoy even her real name?

Sapphire POV
My owl, Cassie flew in through the window of my day room. My day room was where I spent most of my time in the daytime. She dropped a letter and ate some owl food which was in the corner of the maroon coloured room.

Dear Sapphire,
I have joined the Death Eaters. I just found out my parents are Death Eaters too. I know you are the Dark Lord's daughter. He told me. I'm coming to your house tomorrow. Hogwarts will come to us next year.

Your Best Mate, Brittney.

I scribbled a quick letter to her.

Dear Brittney,
I'm so glad! I thought Father was going to let me die of boredom. Being a Death Eater is nice, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

See you soon, Sapphire Malfoy.

Ever since Father told me that I must marry Draco, I haven't met Draco's grey eyes. It was crystal clear that he knew of my father's plans.

***

It was two days after Brittney came to our house. She liked to sleep in for hours. A very lazy person, Father would say. It was my cousin who came to me first in the early morning.

"Sapphire, you know your father ordered us to-" he started.

"Draco, I know. But he doesn't understand." I protested.

"Understand what?" Draco questioned.

"Love, he doesn't understand love."

"But-"

"Because, I think Bellatrix used a love potion, Draco! Everything was under a love potion. He doesn't understand because he was conceived under a love potion!" I snapped.

"I...Sapphire, I had no idea..."

"I...I'm sorry for snapping at you. I don't know what came to me," I apologized immediately.

"It's fine, Sapphire," Draco assured.

***

"Sapphire, you're going to Hogwarts. It's better than ever. You must go!" Father said.

"Father, I...what about Draco?"

"No, only yourself. I have already contacted Severus."

"Father, Snape is not on our side. It's for that stupid Mudblood mother of Harry Potter!"

"How many times do I have to tell you?!?! He's over her."

"I...Father, you'll see when the time comes."

"He's our spy, don't you understand?"

"R..Right." We were in the same room as the day when I told him Draco mended the cabinet.

***

"Malfoy! Wake up immediately!" Snape shouted coldly. "The Dark Lord wants you to be in the Transfiguration classroom!" he whispered. I was in the Headmaster's office. My clothes were wrinkled and they were the same clothes as the day before. The portrait of Albus Dumbledore dismissed Severus Snape stared at me. He had a twinkle in his left eye.

"Yes, Professor?"

"You never came to my office, Sapphire."

"Professor, I had detention with Professor Snape."

He nodded,"The reason I had asked you to come to my office was because I needed to ask you some questions." I gulped loudly.

"You may ask me now, Professor."

"Is it true you are a Death Eater and you are betraying Harry Potter? And your father is Voldemort? I can help you, just like I told your cousin. The heart inside of you is kind." How did he know everything?

----------