Chapter 13

"Let me explain, Harry."

"I'm not interested, Sapphire. I already helped you with the Stone. Where is it even?"

"Harry, please, I left it in the Forest where you wanted me to leave it...." Harry green eyes stared into mine.

"Do you know what Ron said? He blamed it on me!"

"Harry, I'm sorry. What would you do if your mother was killed in front of you?" There was silence. I stared at Harry, he stared at me.

"I would avenge her," said Harry thoughtfully."I would also hate the person that killed my father. Do you hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you, Harry. I understand, but Ron... What if my mother killed his?"

Harry nodded."I'm sorry."

"I'm also sorry. Do you want to move in with me?" I apologised.

"Yes, thank you, you know how bad the Dursleys treat me," he smiled.

***

"You can move in to my room, Uncle and Aunt mustn't know. My room is gigantic," I told Harry. He packed all his stuff, which wasn't much. There was mainly magic stuff that he needed to buy over the years at Hogwarts.

I got under the covers and admitted,"Harry- I still love you."

On the other side of the bed, there was a reply,"I still love you, too." I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

***

Sapphire, nineteen years later, summary-

Harry and Sapphire Potter had four children- James, Draco, Lily, and Brittney. James was now in his third year, and Draco was now in his first year. Brittney was a year after Draco and Lily was a year after Brittney. Sapphire named two of their children and Harry named the other two. They were very rich- they inherited the Blacks, Potters, and Lestranges's money. The scar that Harry Potter had no longer hurt. The Dark Mark Sapphire had faded into a scar.

-------
im sorry this is short for the last chapter
please vote and share this book with others, thank you!
~@susan1025