Chapter 1

Rin's POV

It's 5:59 in the morning and I was sitting at my bed waiting for my alarm clock to starts to ring. After some couple of seconds...

Ring Ring Ring Ring

My orange alarm clock starts to rings. I quickly press it and jump out of the bed while smiling.

"I'm sure today will be fun!" I thought as I run to the bathroom. I take a quick bath and wear my uniform to school. Today is the first day of school for me for my first year at high school. And we just move here a week ago because of my father's and mother's work.

After I finish tying my red ribbon at my uniform, I look at myself in the mirror. There, standing at the mirror is a cute 14 years old girl with shoulder length blonde hair and aquamarine eyes and semi-pale skin color, wearing a dark blue blazer with the Voca High's crest with matching the plaid skirt. Finish it with white socks that were until above my knees and black shoes.

Oops. Too much of my appearance. Now onward!

I run downstairs to the kitchen where I found my mother cooking breakfast and my father drinking coffee while reading today's newspaper.

"Good morning, mom, dad!" I said and take a sit. Mom put a plate of pancakes at my front and pour some maple syrup on top of it. Yum!

I take a mouth full and put it all inside my mouth. While I was chewing it, I remember, "Mom, where is Onii-chan?"

My mom, Lily gave me a questioning look and look at the stairs. Then she said, "He's supposed to be down by now."

"No honey. Wait. I'm counting," dad suddenly interrupt while smirking. He then starts to count. "5, 4, 3, 2,... 1!"

As soon as he said 1, I hear some noises at Rinto's room. After a while, we saw him running downstairs while fixing his tie.

"Ahhhh! Dad why didn't you wake me up?!" he shouts as soon as he sits down beside me. I and Dad are laughing so hard at the floor while mom tries not to laugh. But she fails.

"Why are you all laughing about?!" he asks. We all point to his hair. He runs to the nearby mirror and screams. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why does my hair is like this?!"

And we laugh again. There are gums on his hair and some shampoo. He immediately washes it to the bathroom and comes down with all fixed Rinto.

~•~

"Bye, mom, dad!" I said as I ride at the back of Rinto's bike. He also waves goodbye and off we go to school. It's his sophomore year this year. He may seem careless, but he's actually a smart and caring brother, but when it comes to me, um, he can be very, very, very overprotective brother. And that's the only thing I don't like to him. And did I tell you that he's also a popular boy at school, but next to Mikuo, my best friend Miku twin brother? They are both in the second year. And also he's the former student councils president.

We take a turn to the right and before I knew, we already at the school gates. We go inside, still riding the bike. The parking spot was at the side of the building so I have time to look around.

I was amazed by this school, even if it was just the buildings here. Rinto told me that the teachers here are good at their subjects and I will learn many things here.

We finally stop to a spot where many bikes are a park. I hop down and wait for my brother. I look around and saw something. My curiosity kicks in and my feet start to move on its own. My mind was set to that thing and I start to head to that way.