Chapter 4

Rin's POV

It's another day at school, second day actually and I already getting familiarize with the whole school, despite how big it is. Right now me and Gumi are eating at the rooftop, again. After a while, Miku, Mikuo, Kaito, Len, Yuuma, Gakupo and another senior named Luka and Meiko join our small group.

"Hi Rin! I'm Luka Megurine. But you can call me Luka or Luka-senpai, whatever you want!" she introduced herself.

"And I'm Meiko Sakine!" said the girl with short brown hair.

"Nice to meet you Luka and Meiko!" I said and give them a smile. And before I knew it, I was being crushed by Luka's hug.

"Luka, put down my friend!" Miku shout at her. Luka immediately release me.

"Sorry. She's just so cute!"

"No! Stay away from her! Your hurting her!" Miku and also my brother that appeared out of nowhere shout at the same time. They then hug me protectively. I hate this.

"Sorry about Rinto!" a girl said and push Rinto and Miku away from me. "By the way, I'm Lenka Kagamine!"

"Kagamine?" Everyone ask except me and Len. Then the atmosphere around me starts to feel heavy.

"What's wrong with them?" I thought. I face Lenka. She is wearing a blue ribbon and a red badge at her at her left saying VASCVP. "Wait, it looks like Rinto's badge except it's only VASCP!"

"Onee-chan? What are doing here?" Len ask. We all turn to him and ask or rather yell, "ONEE-CHAN?!"

"Hahahaha! I guess Len haven't introduced me to his friends but I'm sure you four already knew!" she said calmly but I'm sure she's angry.

"Ahahaha! Yeah, I forgot," Len said and stand up. "Everyone this is my sister Lenka. Lenka this is everyone. That blonde girl your hugging is Rin. This one over here is Yuuma and at his left is Gumi. They are all my classmates!"

"Nice to meet you Lenka!"

"Nice to meet you too!" She smile and sit down to my left. Rinto to my right.

"Anyway, are you a member of the student council?" I ask her. I'm just curious okay!

"Oh, well yes I am. I'm actually the vice president!" she smile and start to eat. "Itadakimasu!"

I proceed eating and we all eat in silence. Well except to Miku and Kaito. They keep fighting over which is much better, ice cream or leeks?

"Hey Rin, Gumi? Did you two already join some clubs?" Luka ask me and my green haired friend. We look at each other and shake our heads.

"No, we haven't join any clubs," I smile and take a bite of my chicken.

"Oh okay. Well if you haven't how about you join--"

"MUSIC CLUB!!!" Miku and Kaito shout at the same time.

~ • ~

🔔Ding Dong Ding Dong🔔

Dismissal time again. Today at school was pretty fast. Actually before I knew it, I'm already walking to the parking lot where was brother is.

"Hey Onii-chan!" I said and walk near him. He jump and look at me nervously. What's wrong with him today?

"Oh, Rin!" he said and clear his throat. "I can't go home with you today. I have more things to do here. Sorry."

"But it's just second day! Well anyway, I'm going home with Gumi and Len," I said and turn around.