Chapter 5

Rin's POV

It's been a 2 months and its October now. Which means the month for Halloween 🎃! And because of that every class will decorate their rooms into something scary and the most scariest will have an special prize. I wonder what will be that special prize is.

So since Gumi is our class representative, she was now listing things that we can do. From what I see, the options that we can choose is

a. A scary haunted house;
b. A cemetery;
c. A crazy doll house; or
d. Other things

Len who was at my left, keep on writing things on his notebook. I try look at it but he keep on covering it and saying it was nothing.

I got bored and just close my eyes. But as I close them, I hear my name being called.

"KAGANE RIN!" our class representative said on top of her lungs. My eyes fly to open when she said that.

"Yes!" I said and stand up. They start to laugh at me while the others try to cover their mouths, but fail do so.

"Hahahaha!" Gumi laugh but only for a while. When she recover from laughing, she pointed her fingers to me.

"As a punishment, you will be participating on our activity. You will be one of the guides or the ones that will scare the people. Sounds good?" she ask the others. Everyone nodded. Now what thing did I enter? All I do was just close my eyes and sleep for a while.

A girl from the front walk to Gumi and whisper something to her. I gave them a question look and when she finish whispering, Gumi smirk evilly at me. I know feel scared.

"Okay," she fake cough to get the others attention. "Since the Halloween is on Friday, we will start putting the decoration on Wednesday. Rin your punishment will be announce later. So wait for it! Hehehehe!"

I sweat drop and just ignore her. I sat down my chair and listen to her whole lecture until the bell rings.

Everyone starts to go out of the classroom, hurriedly running to the cafeteria to buy their lunch. But me, I stay to my classroom, waiting for Miku to pick me up. I look at Gumi but she was cleaning something and she also need to got to the faculty to submit the papers for our activity.

I look at my left and saw Len already eating. I stand from my seat and go to his front.

"Nee~ Len-kun," I said and sit down. "What do you think our punishment is?"

He got startled and almost spit his juice. He quickly clean it and answer.

"I-I-I don't know. I hope it's not t-that bad." He look down and continue eating. I sigh and go to my seat. Just as I sit down, the two love birds came in. Guess who?

Yup! It's them.

Miku and Kaito!

Kaito go to Len's table and start a conversation with him, while Miku head to my table and put her bento down. She sigh heavily and sit down with a thud. I poke her cheek and said,

"Nee Miku-senpai! Are you okay? You look exhausted."

"Yeah. I was all busy for our class activity for this month. And also by November we will have a field trip but sensei said I should not worry about that..." she stop looking at the corner of the room. Then she stand up all of the sudden and scream. "THE F*CKING PAPERS! I FORGOT!"

And she run off leaving her bento and me there. Kaito laugh awkwardly and take a bit to his chicken before saying goodbye and leaving.

Me and Len was left alone again. I look to his direction and smile awkwardly. He smile back and continue eating. I eat my lunch and return Miku's bento before the class begin.

After two days, we start to decorate the room and plan our activity. And when Friday come, the school event was held. I got school wearing my P.E. uniform. My mom drove for me and Rinto to school. And when we get there everyone was really busy. Of course they were, because the event will last until tomorrow and we have to do our best to get "that" reward. And did I said earlier that the music club will perform so that means even me, Len, Gumi and Yuuma will perform too. I hope I can pull this one off just fine.

I clenched my fists and run to our room. When I get there, Gumi surprise me with her deadly hugs.

"Rin! You finally came! Hurry up! Wear your uniform!" she said and push me to the curtains. There I saw Kokone and Mayu with my dress. Its a black and red doll dress with some trail of blood on the skirt.

"I guess Mayu-chan sew this..." I said as I look at the dress. "But it's cute yet scary."

"Hehehe! Thank you!" she said while scratching the back of her head.

"Now let's try it, shall we?" Kokone said and help me put on my dress. She also put a big bow with skull to my head and Mayu gave me a blade and a scary looking doll. Actually even I get creep out with this doll. *shivers*

Anyway, since the Halloween event start, everyone and also the teachers starts to judge each others booth. Since I'm just a props, I decided to walk around.

Everywhere I look, the rooms were decorated with scary decorations. But actually, even though I haven't see our full transformation of our room, just the look of it even if it was covered with white sheets, it gave me cold chills to my spine.

While I was walking around, like usual, I bump again to someone. What's with me and bumping? Am I a magnet or something?

When I look up, all of my body become pale. I open my mouth and.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

~ • ~

Hello everyone! Sorry if this chapter is not that good. But anyway, what happened next and who scared Rin? You will know all that later at the next chapter.

And also today is the release date of the new Vocaloid, Otomochi Una! Ahhhh! I wish I have that money to buy her, but I don't. Hehehe!

Anyway, see next chapter!