Chapter 3

Len's POV

I woke up and found myself laying down a white bed and inside a white room and surrounded by a white curtain. I sit up and touch my head.

"Ouch! What happened to me?" I try to remember what happened but all I can remember is a girl with short blonde hair running towards me. Maybe she bumps into me and we both crash to the floor and I bump my head to the floor so hard that I can't remember what happened? Maybe that's it.

I sit up from the bed and get my things to the chair next to the bed. Before I leave, I leave a note saying that I already go home. Come to think of it, they all go home. I walk to the front of the school and saw some students already walking home. I look up at the big clock of the school and saw 4:32?!

Oh no! I'm two minutes late to work. It's my second day and I don't want my second day of the job to be ruined!

I get my bike and pedal as fast as I can to the cafe, which is two blocks away. Mr. Manager might fire me. I hope Yuuma is already there to back me up!

After 30 seconds, I finally arrived at the cafe. I hop down the bike and put it to the back of the cafe, where the other bikes are a park. I go inside by the back door and rush to the lockers to change. After I change into a butler uniform I fix myself so that I will look nice. I go by the kitchen to the main cafe.

"Oh, Len! There you are! Here, get the orders of those two girls over there by the window!" Yuuma said and hand me a paper and pen and the menus, then push me to their direction.

When I get there, I put my calm face and gave them the menus. The blonde girl at my right looks really familiar to me. After a while, the green girl finally speak.

"I'll take this one. And this coffee," she said. Wait, is that Gumi, my classmate. Then...

"That's all for you ma'am? How about you mi'lady?" I ask the blonde haired girl. She looks to me and her eyes widen. Wait,

"Rin??"

"Len??"

"What are you doing here?!" we both at the same time.

"I work here obviously," I answer. "How about you?"

"Well, Rin and I decided to see this cafe. They said this place is great when it comes to pastries and especially the coffee," Gumi answer for her. Rin just nodded and look back to the menu.

"I will have this and the same coffee as Gumi," she said pointing to the vanilla and strawberry cake.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your orders," I said and bow. I hurriedly walk to the counter where Gakupo-senpai is. He works here as a cook. And I'm telling you, he's good at coffee and cakes.

"Gakupo-senpai, here!" I said and hand it to him. He looks at it for a while her eyes widen.

"Wait, I know this order! Is my cousin Gumi here?" he asks. I nodded and pointed to their table. "Who is that girl with her? A friend of her's?"

"I think so."

"How about you ask them?" Kaito appears out of nowhere. And it's creepy you know when he randomly appears from everywhere. Like when I was writing at my diary (don't you dare judge me. I know it's a girly stuff but I need it because I usually forget things when I don't review them) and also when I was buying at the store and stuff.

"But who will take care of my job?" Gakupo questions him.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. Besides, there are not so many people today. Sooo," he then push us to the direction of the girls with their orders in our hands.