Chapter 19: Closure

Third Person View

"It would be nice if Rinny use those as her marks to find you."

Rin run as fast as she could. Her feet are starting to get sore, her lungs are crying for oxygen, but still she run with only one objective in mind.

"I must find Len-kun! I must find him!!"

As a familiar route welcome her eyes, her feet drag her to a path that was surrounded by grown and well cared flowers. A garden of countless species of flowers and plants adore the suppose to be blank and pure soil ground by the path that she's taking to. With those flowers, it brightens up everyone that pass them dye to its impressive and indescribable beauty. It is almost like it was a dream.

Rin wipe the forming tears by her eyes. She have been crying ever since she enter the forest. Although she was having a major memory gaining time, she endure the throbbing pain at her head and continue to move on. She still move, run despite her body and mind yell at her to stop.

"I don't want to stop now that I'm halfway through. I only need to see him once more before he disappears. I finally found him. My promise, their promise, it all lies here now. I need to tell him, I—"

Just as she stop, her eyes widen by the sight of the wooden house in front of her. Its small, like the size of a small souvenir shop, made of wood and painted all by various shades of brown. The full moon shining the old house is the only light that gives Rin the sight she missed for too long.

It all started here, with them all together.

She wipe her final tears and look by the right side of it. There it is, the continuation of the river that runs to the back of the house and to the path she just ran to. She quietly walk around the house and behind it were trees, and once she pass from it, there, the place she was last say her final words before being hit by a car. She stare at that particular tree and run her cold finger to its bark. She sigh sadly and close her eyes, remembering those times when she patiently wait for them to arrive just to give those pendants that she used to mark them.

"It is all here. My memories..." she tear up again as she clutch the pendant that Piko and Fukase gave her. Its their hearts, and its all for her. She sigh once again and put it back to her jackets pocket and she sink once again to her muffler.

As she wander around, the house and to the garden and back to the promise place, she only have one person in mind, Len. She's  been looking for him, yet no luck no finding him, even a sign.

"I thought he's he—"

Snap!

A branch snap from behind her. Rin swear in her mind that she hear it clearly and that she's not imagining things. Her hairs all stood up since she's too is afraid. What if its a ghost, a scary person, or maybe a beast? She doesn't know.

"Now, I'm regretting that I came here..." Rin shake in fear as she said those in her mind. She quickly look at her back and catch a glimpse of blonde locks. Her eyes widens as she approach the bush where she see it hiding.

As she step inches away from the bush, she got more shock when she found the boy she's looking for is just hiding from behind it.

"Len-kun!!!" She exclaimed and was about to hold his hand when he suddenly runs away, leaving her from behind. "Len-kun, wait up!"

"Geez! I've been found out!" Len cries inside his mind. He's only intention is to get a last glimpse of Rin's face before he disappears completely. He just want that, yet now he's being chase by her.