Chapter 13

Little AN: The pic above is Rin with long hair. It's her appearance in this story. ^_^

~ • o0o • ~

The summer breaks was over and students are back on school once again. Right now, let's back to the main star of this story: Rin, who is running late at school once again. Well, who wouldn't if you spend your nights thinking about something you can't remember? For example, memories of your childhood twelve years ago.

"Ah... Why didn't I listen to Gumi?" she said under her breathe as she turn a corner and finally arrive the long, stretching walls of the University she's attending. And speaking of the devil, there she is. Also running late, like this girl.

"Rin! I can't believe you're also late. Hurry up! We might miss the bell!" she said hurriedly as they run to the first year building at the right wing of the school.

Ring...!

"We made it!" they both said inside their minds as they sit down to their chairs. Fortunately for them, their teacher hasn't arrive yet. Neither some of their classmates. They all are either outside or minding their own business inside while giggling happily, sitting to their chairs comfortably while chasing to their friends. This behavior of them pull the strings of Rin's curiosity as she silently observe everyone.

"What's happened to them? Did something happened to one of my classmate?"

Meanwhile Gumi, being a shipper of her friend notice this strange aura of their classmates. She smirk as soon as the right guess enter her mind.

"A secret admirer, eh? Let's unmask that boy."

When the clear up her mind, Gumi already formulated her plan inside her head. But first, she need to see some clues. She excuse herself from Rin and get near to their talkative classmate, Neru, Rin's cousin.

"Neru-nee, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Gumi-chii! Fire away!" Neru said, fixing her long dark blonde hair.

"Well, what's all the aura in here? Did something juicy happened?" Gumi smirk, surpassing her inner self from jumping to conclusions.

"Well..." Neru said glancing to her cousin who's busy reading her lecture, before motioning the carrot freak to lean forward before whispering her answer. "...there is a note left on her table a while ago. At her desk. Everyone wanted to see what's written inside but we respect the admirer since he even use an expensive scented paper."

"So it's a love letter for Rin, huh?" Gumi rejoice inside after knowing the truth. So she don't need to make any adjustments to her plan. So she proceed to the next step.

"Okay. So where is the letter?"

"Its—"

Before Neru can speak, Rin found a pale yellow colored envelope under her desk. It was sealed neatly with an orange sticker and with an address of her name on the front. The two girls, with the rest of their class secretly watch her as she open the envelope carefully.

"Oops! She's gonna open it!" Neru squealed as she shake Gumi who's slowly get dizzy with every shake.

"Neru-nee!" Gumi said trying to break free from the blonde haired girl's grasp. Fortunately, Neru loosen her hug but still had her hands wrap around her.