Chapter 10

Third person view

Rin's getting ready to school again. She's now at the train station and waiting to her train to arrive. Minutes later she's already riding one and on her way to school.

'What else do I need to do today?' Rin said as she start her to-do list.

'1. Go to school
2. Break and Lunch with Gumi and Piko
3. Go shopping with Gumi
4. Buy groceries
5. Study'

Her mind save this list and try to proceed to the first one. Go to school. The train stop, meaning she arrive to her destination. Now she just need to walk from there to school.

But as she get off the train, someone bump behind her, causing her to fall down. Maybe due to the rushing people behind her.

"Ah!"

"Sorry--" The boy apologize and caught her before she may even fall flat to the ground.

"Wait, Rin?!"

"Huh? Len!!"

"It's nice seeing you again!" they both said at the same time. And at the same time blush.

"O-oh, well thank you for saving me..." Rin smile, making the Len's heart flutters.

"Eh, your welcome. But I should be the one who say sorry," he said looking away. "The people behind me push me, so as a result, I also push you. Sorry..."

"No, it's okay! Anyway, I'll be late for school. Where did you study college anyway?" Rin ask as they walk outside.

"Well I study at Krypton Academy," Len simply answered, while Rin make a shock face!

"W-what?! You also study there?"

"Well yes. But I'm at the different course. I saw you yesterday but..." Len whisper the last part. But his friend hear it.

"But, what?" Rin ask, eagerly waiting for him to reply.

"Ah? Nothing. I just have something to do, that's why." Len smile, trying to cover something. Rin sense it, since they know a lot about each other since high school. But she remain silent. 😶

After some minutes of chatting, they arrive the gates of the school. There they see Gumi chewing a carrot while waiting for Rin. When she spot them, she choke on her food and start coughing.

"Gumi! Are you okay?" Rin ask worriedly as she rush to her friend's side.

"He's water," Len gave him a bottle of water, that she gladly accept.

"Hah! Thank you!" Gumi said finally about to breathe. "Anywho, Lenny, Rinny you two finally together! Are you d--"

"N-n-n-ooooo! Shut up Gumi!" Len immediately cover her mouth.

"Are what?"

"Nothing!" Len answered for her. Rin got confused and walk ahead.
"Anyway, let's go now. Or else we'll be late."

After the tiring day at school, the three friends go to the mall to eat and shop things. Len go to separate shop, saying he need to buy something else. But they will meet at the cafe there.

"Look Rin! That pink, cute dress looks good on you! Come on! Let's try it!" Gumi said dragging Rin behind.

After changing...

"Do I really need to buy all this?" Rin ask while holding tons of dress.

"Hmm..." Gumi stare at her for a while and to a pale yellow dress that she's holding. "Nope, but that aside. You'll buy this. Oh, and don't worry. I'll pay for you. So no worries."