Chapter 7

Len's POV

Rin run away while I'm left behind cursing myself. I stand up and run to the nearest room, our classroom and hide there. As I step inside, Mayu and Kokone welcome me.

"Oh! Len! Rin's been looki--" Mayu stop talking and her face become so worried. "What happen?!"

"Well, I was walking to the hallway when I accidentally scared Rin and then this happen. I should have listen to Lenka-nee," I whisper the Las sentence and take off my now tarted costume and throw it to the trash bin. I flopped down to a chair near the door and sigh. "I hope Rin's not mad at me."

"The apologize to her that you didn't mean to do that," Kokone said and gave me a new clothes, which is a suit with blood and stuff. I feel a chill run to my spine when I smell the blood.

"Is this real blood?!" I panicked and drop the suit to the floor.

"Nope!" Mayu's answered as she go inside the mini scary house. "Or is it?!"

Len suddenly creep out with her last sentence, but wear the suit anyway. Kokone give him a mask matching his clothes so he will not drew much attention to his fangirls.

"Thanks..." he mumbled and walk outside. Kokone wave giggling and continue her work, while Len start looking for his best friend.

Gakupo's POV

I was walking our classroom with Luka when a blonde girl run pass us crying.

"Is that Rin-chan?" Luka ask while trying balancing the boxes she's carrying.

"I think so..." as I was facing to my front, another blonde run over me, making me drop the boxes I carrying and fall to the floor.

"Oh, Gakupo-senpai! I'm sorry. Did you see Rin anywhere?" the boy which I recognize as Len because of his girlish voice.

"I think she just pass here a while ago," Luka replied for me as she help me stand up. "Why? What happened? Did you two got into a fight? Wow, that's very rare Len!"

"No! Of course I will not do that to her. She's my best friend. I will not do anything that will hurt her. But," Len pause and stare at the floor. "But, I think I scare her too much because of my customers a while ago..."

"Huh? Well you better apologize," I said and and gave him thumbs up. "By the way, nice vampire suit you got there.

"Now go and get your princess!" I said and me and Luka laugh at him. He just look away as blush deep red before running to the stairs leading to the rooftop.

"Hey Gakupo, are you okay?" Luka ask after a while. I smirk and get my box.

"Why? Your worried for me? Aww, my queen finally notice me!" I fake cry and move closer to Luka. She just blush pink and walk away, while saying, "No I'm not! I'm just asking!"

"Hehehehehe! At least you notice me," I smile and follow her.

"Hey, wait for me!"

Normal POV

Len starts running to the rooftop. He thought she's there because whenever she feel sad, she would always go there and sit beside the largest cherry blossom tree there.

"I hope she's alright," Len prayed and when we reach the last step, he immediately open the door and unconsciously shout her name, like an impulse.

"RIN? WHERE ARE YOU? I'M SORRY, I SCARED YOU!" he shout and hear another shout.

"Len?! I'm up here!" He look up and saw a blonde girl wiping her tears. Len find a way to climb up and sit beside her. Rin already stop crying but she's still have a trauma.