Chapter 15: Vaccation

Third Person's View

Saturday came faster than what Rin expected. Without a her noticing, it already arrive. However, she was prepared for its coming. Two days ago, which felt like yesterday, Miku, Gumi, Luka and her shop to the mall to buy some swim suits. And of course, Miku is the one who pick Rin's wear. She actually buy too much for a two day vacation.

"Okay, I'll just have to wait for them..." Rin sigh as she drag her luggage to the front door. She didn't that much stuff since she's not that kind of person to bring many things.

Sighing once again, she open the front door, welcoming the cold breeze of the morning. It's only 4 am but she didn't care. She prefer feeling the cold morning that waking up with a sticky feeling due to heat.

She inhale the fresh air as she wait for her friends' arrival. There are change of plans that's why she have to wake up early in the morning. She already discussed it with her parents, and like always they're both thumbs up with her. Even though her brother was having second thoughts.

"Rinny, did you really have anything you need ready?" Rinto appear behind her, yawning little. Clearly, he just wake up and as a responsible older brother, he want to make sure his little sister is okay.

"Yup! I double check it already. Anyway onii-san just relax. I'm fine. My friends won't let anything happened to me. I'll be fine..." Rin smile to her brother, receiving a small sigh from him. Later, he shake his head, a sad smile etching in his face.

"It... It's just that... I don't want that thing happened again. I'm too scared to lose you again, even our parents. They're afraid of your safety," Rinto said slowly. An unwanted scene flashing to his mind as he cast his graze down.

"I'll be fine onii-san!" Rin beamed, although a part of her is confuse but she push it away, thinking its just his brother's way of thinking. She laugh a little and hug her brother tightly before hearing a van stopping.

"I will protect myself..." Rin whispers before breaking her hug and carrying her luggage to the van's direction. Before hoping in, she wave goodbye to his brother one last time before closing the door.

"I know how your thinking Luka, but I hope it won't trigger too much to her. Please be safe..."

~ • o0o • ~

"Rin, so sorry if we had to disturb you at this hour. We can't use the shortcut I often take to get there because my aunt said it's broken and currently under construction. So sorry again," a stress Luka first greet the blonde haired girl as she settles down to her seat.

"Hmm! It's okay. I now have a habit of waking up early, so this one won't change anything to me," Rin assured as she shown her senior her big smile. Seeing this always soften Luka and also contaminate her with the little girl's smiles.

"Rin-chan! Yo!" Piko appears behind Rin. He wears his black jacket that complements his silver hair, making Rin notice how shiny his hair is. Rin smile and high five his old buddy. However, another person enters her mind when she mentioned something about friend.

"Where is Fukase and Len?" Rin ask looking around the van. Luka shrugged, however her smile said the other thing. Rin got suspicious, narrowing her eyes to the pink haired senior.

"Where are they?" she ask again, still not taking her eyes off to the girl, who's starting to get nervous as the staring goes on. Good thing her knight in shining armor is around.

"Ah... About that, they were on the other van. This van is too much so we decided to split up to two vehicles. Yesterday Luka and I have to randomly get names on a box full of our names to decided who's here and who's there. So it happened. Gumi and Yuuma is already at the car number two already heading to Oliver's house. While us is left with picking Miku and Kaito who's houses are around here," Gakupo explained, not taking his eyes off the road. He's the one responsible for driving the van they're riding while the other one is with Fukase as the driver, which will be replace By Yuuma later.