Prologue

Before we begin this story, just so you know there are some bad languages in this and NO lemon. Got it? Okay then!

Your POV

I walked down the cement road as I listen to my earphones, the sounds of my tapping shoes coed trew out the empty street.
My (H/l) (H/c) hair blew backwards as a aoft autumn breeze flew by, my (E/c) eyes fixiated on the pavement I was walking on. And my hands are in the pockets of my (F/c) zip up hoodie, as a (S/f/c) scarf wrapped around my neck.

If you're wondering. I'm walking to school, and I hate it. School is boring, no one to talk to, the subjects aren't that hard except (H/s).
I had a 'wonderful' family, caring mom, joker dad, annoying older bro, and cute lil' bro.

Who there. Wait, wait...

Nope! I was mother frickin' adopted.
Here is a small flashback :

I layed on my bed as I starred at the white ceiling, moonlight can be seen through my window. I was alone.
My room mate got adopted a few days back, she was nice to. Now? I'm just a loner. I won't talk to anyone because they might leave like she did, I don't want to be left behind again.

In the morning, the caretakers told me breakfast was ready so I took a bath and changed my clothes. For a 9 year old I'm independent, I'm not some spoiled brat like the others. I walked to the dining room, and some other kids were aswell. The only difference? They walked with a friend or two, I walk alone.
I always do.

At the dining table, the caretakers prepared some pancakes for us. Which is rare, usually we'll eat cereal or bread. Then Ms. Amber stood up at the end of the rectangulare table and spoke up.
"Good morning children!" She chirped.
"Good morning Mis Amber!" Every kid chirped back, except for me.
"Now, since its almost christmast. The owners of the Fazbears Pizzaria invited all of us to come over!" She said and with that every kud cheered while I just smiled at the thought of reuniting with an old friend.

Welp, thats enough for now. I am now walking to my lockers in one of the schools many hallways as some of the more "pupolar" kids sneered and mocked as I walked by. Jesus Christ they are annoying.
I got to my locker and grabbed some notebooks and dropped my lunch there, then I proceeded to walk to class.

This will be uneventful.

School went by quickly and I walked home
alone again, even if I walk with someone it'll probably just be classmate. NOT a friend.

...

"I'm home!" I said as I walked in my house, the clock showed it was half past three.
"Welcome home honey!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.
I walked up stairs to my room and unlucky me bumped into my older bro, Mike.
He sends a glare at me and I look at him borely, he thinks I'm scared well no I'm not.
"The hell are you looking at?" I asked.
"Trash." He replied.
"Oh you mean that reflection of yours?" I retorted. He growled at this and I just smiled plainly.

After that little ecounter, I layed down on my bed looking up to the ceiling. I decided to work on my homework now, so I did.
Our art teacher said to make a plushie or any tipe of doll, yay. I like art, its always been my thing. Sorta.
I grabbed my phone and searched in my gallery for some inspiration, which is some drawings from other people or my self.
I found absolutly nothing inspirational in my galery .-. That sucks. I the began to browse the internet searching for something interesting, and an idea popped in my head.

I wrote 'Marionette' an searched. Then a whole bunch of black and white puppet figures appeared on the screen. Long black limbs with white stripes, the body was an hour glass shape, the face was white with tho black hollow eyes, purple streaks resembling tears are seen and its cheeks have round red blushes.
This seem cool, I thought and so I screen shoted one of the pics.

I then grabbed my sketchbook and started to sketch on the design, just changing it into a little bit of a human. Time went by pretty fast because before I knew it, mom shouted from downstairs.
"(Y/n), dinner's ready!"
I put my pencil down and went downstairs to eat, Imma hungry.

Downstairs my mom already set up dinner and it was (F/fd), cool. I sat down besides my little bro, Jeff.
For sure, like every other time. I stayed silent for most of the dinner, I wasn't very talkative or social either but I don't mind.
Which reminds me of another memory :

Every kid was very excited to visit the pizzaria. Nope, I thought it'll be as boring as ever. So when the front doors open, everyone scrambled inside pushing eachother. Unfortunate for me, I was pushed to the ground and trampled on by a few kids. Crap that hurt.
I got up and cleaned my self of the dust and dirt, then walked inside.

The tiles were black and white, there were three robots? I think, were performing on stage. A brown bear with a black tie and top hat, a bright yellow duck with a bib that says 'Let's Party', and a blue bunny with a red tie and guitar. Ooookay... that's kinda creepy in my prespective.

I proceeded to walk and found my self at kid's cove, a blanketed figure layed on the grown. I can make out the colour white, pink, and silver?

I gently grabbed the purple sheet and pulled it, revealing a mangled fox robot. Poor thing must've been ripped apart.
Suddenly it frickin' stoop up? I think.
It's one glowing yellow eye looking directly at me, and another head!? Okay.

"Er... hi(?)" I said, althought that sounded more like a question.
"Wh-who are you?" A robotic distorted voice asked. I can't make out if its a she or a he though.
"(Y/n), you?" I asked.
"Mangle." It said.
"You... alone here?" I asked again being a little more careful.
"Yes, no body visits me anymore."

Just by that and a chat, we became friends. Mangle is really nice, she doesn't judge. Yep.
Mangle said she was a female. So yep.
I cannot believe my first friend from outside of the orphanage is a mangled fox robot.

Welp, after dinner I put my dishes in the sink and went to the living room. My dad was reading some novel, mom is watching tv with Mike. Jeff is probably asleep.

A normal family.

Well...

They're normal.

Wĕ'řë ñœţ. . .