Years Later

"Ate Brie, I'm so hungry na!" a little girl said while tugging her sister's shirt.

Brianna looked at her and smiled. "Baby? We have to wait for mommy and tito diba? You know what pag uwi nila maraming foods yun!" she said and carried her baby sister.

The little girl smiled at her sister widely. "Really? Maraming foods? And I could eat all of them?" she asked sweetly.

Napatawa naman si Brianna dahil ang cute niya, she even pinched her nose. "Ikaw talaga baby girl, kaya ka tumataba eh!" she said and laughed.

She was about to speak when the door open revealing Lea me their Tito Rob. "Hi babies!" He said and showed the foods. "Aubrey, look baby we have a lot of foods for you" napangiti naman siya ng malaki.

"Wow! Thank you so much Tito Rob!" Aubrey said and kissed his cheek.

"Ikaw talaga hon! Lagi mong iniispoiled yang batang yan! Where's my kiss girls?" Lea asked and laughed at them.

"Hi mom! How was your date?" Brianna asked her mom while smiling.

Lea rolled her eyes. "It's not a date, right Rob?" she asked him. "So it's not a date? Yeah right, eat all you can ba yun Lea? You almost ordered all the foods at the menu" Rob said and laughed.

Brianna laughed at the two, napatingin naman siya kay Aubrey who's busy eating her food, she already have red sauce in her cheeks.

"Naiingit ako kay Aubrey mommy! Kain ng kain hindi tumataba" Brianna said and pouted. Rob and Lea laughed at her.

"Mommy? I'm done eating my food, can I go to our room na?" Aubrey asked her mom.

"Sure baby, go upstairs na with your ate" Lea said and kissed her daughter's cheeks.

Lea sat down on their couch, beside Rob. "So when are you planning to go back to Manila? It's been three years right?" He asked while playing with her hands.

"This week? This month? I'm planning to go back to Manila before Brianna turns 17 and Aubrey will be turning 4, same month sila diba?" Lea answered and smiled at him.

"Uhmmn Lei? I'm not coming with you" Rob said and bowed his head.

"W-what? Why? May problema ba? How about the charity? You promised that you'll be coming home with me diba?" Lea asked him sadly.

"I know. I have a lot of reason Lea, I hope you'll understand. I'll miss you hon" he said and kissed her cheek.

"Rob, you're my bestfriend right? Come with me please?" She asked him sweetly.

He sighed. "Okay I'll come in one condition..."he was about to speak but she stopped him. "Don't tell me your condition is to finally allow you to court me?" She said smirk.

"Well that's not my condition Mrs. Muhlach, my condition is.....you should tell him about Aubrey because he's also her father" he said seriously.

Napatingin si Lea sa kanya. Should she tell him about her?

Lea and Brianna just arrived at their apartment in New York. Nakaramdam naman ng hilo si Lea, then she runs inside the bathroom at sumuka, she thought  it was because of jetlag lang.

"Mom? Are you okay? Should I bring you to the hospital?" Brianna asked her worriedly.

"No anak, I'm f--" she wasn't able to finish her words because she passed out.

"Mommy!! Mommy wake up!!" Brianna screamed for help, she's worried sick for her mom. She remembered that her mom cried too much this day.

Lea wokes up feeling dizzy, she knew that she wasn't at home. "Brie anak?" She said trying to wake her up.

"Mommy? Thank god you're awake!" Brianna said and hugged her.

"What happened hun? Nasaan ako?" She asked her curiously.

Brianna looked at her. "Mommy you passed out kanina at the apartment, I called for help at dinala ka namin dito sa hospital. Hindi pa po pumapasok yung Doctor" she explained, right after that, the doctor came in with a smile on his face.

"You're awake Ms. Salonga! How are you feeling right now?" the doctor asked her.

"I'm fine now, just a little bit dizzy. Is there something wrong?" Lea asked worriedly.

The doctor smiled and shook his head. "No there's nothing wrong Ms. Salonga, in fact! I want to congratulate you, you're two months pregnant" he told them.

Napatingin naman si Brianna sa mommy niya, just then Lea remembered na may nangyari sa kanila ni Aga two months ago.

"Uhmm thank you doc" Lea said and forced a smile.

The doctor excused himslef and went outside. They're still shocked of what's happening. Is it really true that she's pregnant?

"Is it the right choice to tell him about her, Rob?" She asked him seriously.

"Yes Lea, I think it's the best decision to tell him about Aubrey. I think she needs to know her father too, malay mo naman nadala lang talaga siya noon Lei" he told her.

Pinalo naman siya ng unan ni Lea sa mukha then she laughed. "Ewan ko sayo! But okay, I'll tell him about Aubrey paguwi natin ng Manila" she said and smiled at him.

Rob smiled back. "That's my girl" he said and kissed her forehead.

Rob has been a great friend to her ever since pumunta sila ng New York, he helped her to move on, he helped her when she's pregnant with Aubrey. Rob is her bestfriend, even though he confessed before that he has feelings for her, rejected? Yup! But he accept it anyway, he thinks being her bestfriend is better.

"Rob, thank you for everything" Lea said and hugged him tight.

"You know that I hate drama right? you're always welcome hun! You know I love you diba? And I always will" he said and smiled at her.

"It's late, I'm going to sleep in our room na, you'll sleep on yours?" She told him and laughed. He was scratching his head.

"Hey, I always sleep on my room! You never allow me to sleep on yours" He teased.

"First reason, it'll be awkward for me. Second reason, the kids always snore kaya hindi karin makakatulog. Lastly, you have no space at all" she said and laughed.

"Whatever Lea" he said and shook his head.

"Well, goodnight Rob! Sweet dreams" Lea said and winked at him, this time he laughed. "Oo na, goodnight too honey! Sugar dreams!" He said and went inside his room.

So Lea finally decided that they'll be coming home soon, and she thinks that it's the right decision for them. Besides she already move on, she knows that. But is she really over him?

-*-*-

Hello peeps!! How was the first chapter? I really hope that you liked it. Huhu! Please vote and comment. Thank you!!! Love you!!!