Decisions

People may knew that Lea is a strong person but when it comes to her daughters, she's not. Their family still couldn't recover about their little girl's condition. She's to young to experience this.

Lea was looking at Aubrey who's peacefully sleeping beside her. At her age, she should be just playing around, learning how things works and how things goes. "I love you baby...." she said and kissed her hair.

Then there's a knock on the door, it opened revealing her eldest girl. "Ma? It's late and you're still here at the hospital? My shoot ka pa tomorrow diba?" Brianna told her mom and sat at the chair beside the bed.

Her mom just gave her a smile. "I'm fine, honey. I just want to stay here with your sister. Pinacancel ko na yung shoot ko. Where's Aga?" She asked while stroking her daughter's hair.

Brianna sighed. "You've been declining some offers Ma? You're not okay" she told her mom.

"Brianna, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me. Ikaw diba may pasok ka pa tomorrow? Go home" she said.

"No. Ako muna dito ma, you're obviously tired an--"

"I told you to go home!!!" Lea screamed at her.

Brianna was shocked. The last time she was screamed by her mom is when she lied to her about Aga. "I...I'm sorry, mom. It's just you look so tired and naaawa ko sayo. You look different. I'm just worried about you" she explained.

"Umuwi kana muna" Lea said coldly.

Brianna didn't bother to speak again. She left the room. Lea cried quietly, she never wanted to scream at her daughter. Maybe they're right. She's not okay. She's too stressed about everything.

"Mom? Why awe you fighting with ate?" Aubrey asked weakly.

"Hey, babe. We're not fighting. Misunderstanding lang baby. Sige na take some rest muna diyan okay?" Lea told her.

"Mom I want Dada" she said sadly.

"Baby, I think daddy is still at work. Do you want me to call him for you?" She asked her daughter.

"Yeth pleath" she answered ang gave her mom a smile, a weak one.

Lea dialed Aga's number but he's not answering. "Answer your f*cking phone, Muhlach" she said and held her temples.

Still no answer. So she decided to call his secretary rather. Good thing she picked up a few rings. "Hey, goodevening. May meeting ba si Aga? He's not answering any of my calls" she asked.

"Maam, maaga po umalis si Sir dito sa office. He left here po mga 6pm pa" she told Lea. She closed her fist, trying to control her temper. She didn't bother to call him anymore when she saw Aubrey, sleeping. She sighed.

"Where on earth is he? It's almost nine. Myghad Aga!" She whispered. Just then the door opened revealing the person she have been looking for.

"Sorry babes. Ngayon lang ako nakauwi from work" He said and kissed her hair. "How's Aubrey?" He asked.