Back at one?

Lea was preparing for her meeting later, she was offered for a new movie by star cinema and she thinks that it was a great idea. It's been awhile since she made a movie.

"Mommy? Awe you goweing to leave awgain? C-can I come?" Aubrey asked her sweetly.

She smiled and caressed her daughter's cheek. "Baby, your Tito Rob will be with you this day diba? He's going to bring you somewhere really special.....you'll like it there" Lea told her and kissed her cheek.

Aubrey nod and smiled. "Whey's ate? She has no scwool yet weyt?" she laughed and nod at her words, medyo bulol parin konti.

"She's with her dad baby, her daddy diba the one she showed you on New York before?" She said and smiled at her.

"Owkey mommy!! Take care!!" Aubrey said and kissed her mom's both cheeks and walked out of her room.

Lea smiled and shook her head. She puts a little make up on her face and wore a simple dress to make her comfortable.

***

"I'm really happy that you accept this project, your fans missed you so much, Lea" the ceo told her which people calls "Maam Charo".

Lea smiled widely at her. "I missed them too, I missed acting too and parang comeback ko narin 'to dito sa Pilipinas diba?" she answered.

Just then, Malou Santos of star cinema and the director arrived at the room, smiles are written on their faces. "Are you ready for your leading man?" Direk olivia asked her.

Lea nodded and smiled. "Leaa?!" she heard him say. Both of them are shocked to see each other right now.

"Aga? He...h-he's my leading man for the movie?" Lea asked them seriously.

"Yes, why? Wala namang masama diba dahil you too are married so mas maganda, mas madali diba?" Tita Charo told her and smiled.

Lea already read the script and there are scenes that's too awkward for the both of them, she thought, but it would be unprofessional if she'll back out.

"I love the script, the story actually, but can I think of it first? Can I sign na contract pag napagisipan ko na?" She told them.

Nagkatinginan naman silang lahat. "We'll respect your decision Lea but I hope you're answer will be yes, para narin naman 'to sa fans niyo diba?" she smiled and nod. "I need to go na po, thank you" Lea said and walked out of the room.

"Sige po I'll go narin! I signed the contract already" Aga told everyone and followed Lea outside, he needs to talk to her.

"Lea wait! Stop walking please!" He told her but she didn't listen, she even run para makapasok siya sa loob ng kotse niya but he's faster kaya nahawakan siya ni Aga.

"Would you let go of my hand please?" Lea told her seriously.

"I need to talk to you, Lea. Please give me a time with you just for tonight" Aga begged,  he badly wants to talk to her.

"Aga you know I can't dib--" she was stopped by his 'please'.

Lea sighed deeply. "Psh. Okay fine! But this should be private at saatin lang 'to okay?" she told him. A smile immediately appeared on his gorgeous face.