Expect the unexpected

"Saan ka ba nagpupupunta ha bata ka? Nandiyan nga pala yung mga kaibigan mo kawawa naman kanina ka pa hinihintay" manang told him.

"Manang it's Saturday at wala rin akong pasok remember? Nag jogging lang po ako konti around the subdivision" Aga answered and drank from his water bottle.

He was about to open the fridge when a little girl bumped into his legs. "Oh! I'm sowy mr. sweaty? Ewww yow so sweaty!!" she said while doing her cute face.

Aga laughed on her reaction. "I just took a run in the subdivision honey, what's your name pretty girl?" he asked her, he find her cute and her face looks familiar.

"My name is Aub--" she was stopped by her sister.

"Baby that's not the bathroom, sorry po!" Brianna said and carried her little sister. He's still shocked upon seeing his step daughter, again.

"Brie? Anak? H-how are you, kamusta?" He said and smiled at her.

"I'm great po! Ikaw po? Kamusta pa?" she missed calling him papa, she won't deny that. "I heard that your workaholic now" she said and they laughed.

"Yeah, a little bit. Dalaga kana 'nak, you look beautiful just like your m-mom. She's with you?" Aga asked her nervously.

Before she could answer, someone already did. "Uhmn, excuse me but I reaaally need to use the bathroom becows I need tow wiwi pa" she said which made them laugh.

"Sige po I'll just come with her, they're all waiting for you outside, p-papa" she smiled and walked away.

Aga watched the two walked away. Who's the little girl by the way? Ganun ba ako ka busy at hindi ko man lang alam na may nag kaanak na pala sa barkada? he thought.

He shrugged at umakyat sa kuwarto para magpalit ng damit. When he reached his garden, he's not expecting Rob will be there.

"U-uy h-hello, k-kamusta kayo?" He asked them.

They smiled at him. "Ikaw ang kamusta pare? Busy ka kasi lagi kaya hindi mo na alam ang nangyayari. Wala namang maaam kung pumasok nalang kami bigla dito diba?" Richard told him.

"Nako oo naman, walang problema! Daming pagkain ah?" He said and secretly looked at Lea and Rob. Napansin naman nila yun.

"How are you Aga? I heard that you're so busy sa work?" Rob asked him while smiling, it annoys him so much.

"I am busy. Work......and girlfriend" he answered and smiled.

Couldn't explain their reactions especially Lea, probably surprised? "Ano? At kailan kapa nagka girlfriend Muhlach ha?" Dawn asked him seriously.

"Siguro sa pagkabusy ko hindi ko na nasabi sa inyo, yeah I have a girlfriend" he answered them proudly. While Lea, she doesn't know how to react.

"Mommy!! Can I pick some flowers there?" Aubrey said as she approach Lea, their friends looked at Aga who's shocked upon hearing the little girl.

"S-she's your daughter?" He asked nervously, why? maybe he's scared.

Lea smiled and nodded. "A-anak namin ni Rob" she answered straightly. Mas nagulat silang lahat sa sinabi ni Lea, even Rob. "What?" he whispered.

"I'll explain everything later" she told him.

Silence hit the atmosphere. "I think we should eat already, lumalamig narin ang pagkain oh!" Vice said which they agreed.