Regrets

"What happened? Tell me" Dawn asked while looking at Lea who's busy drinking her beer.

"We fought. He told me that he's tired. H-hindi na daw kami nagkakaintindihan" she said and drank from her bottle.

"And then what? What did you do Lea?" she asked her.

"I told him that he's selfish. S-sinabi ko na sinarili niya yung problema niya. Iniwan niya ako sa ere. T-tama n-naman ako diba Dawn?" she wiped her tears.

"Don't tell me you broke up with him again?" Dawn raised her eyebrows while looking at Lea.

She laughed. "Worst. I asked for an annulment" she finished the beer from her 3rd bottle.

"Anak ng tok-- Lea are you even thinking? Ngayon mo pa ginawa yan kung kailan may problema yung anak niyo? Yes. You just made it worst" Dawn told her.

"Dawn, pagod na akong makipagtalo sa kanya" she said plainly.

"And because of that you asked for an annulment? Myghad. Kami ni Chard lagi naman kami nagtatalo pero naaayos naman. You were both stressed at the moment. Hindi mo dapat sinabi yon" she scolded her.

"Bakit parang ako na naman yung mali?" she asked and held her temple.

"Lea, mahal mo ba si Aga?" She asked seriously.

"Of course. Mahal na mahal ko siya. Pero pagod narin ako" she said.

"No. May problema ka lang kaya mo sinasabi yan. You should talk to him again" Dawn told her.

"I can't. Hindi ko pa siya kayang makita" she answered.

Dawn sighed and looked at her. Hindi niya alam kung maiinis ba siya o maaawa siya sa kaibigan niya.

-*-

It was 9 in the morning, Aga was already at the office. He was just playing with his pen.

"Sir, may nagpadala po nito for you. Hindi ko po binuksan kasi mukhang confidential" his secretary told him and handed the envelope.

"Thank you. You may go now" He said, then she left the room.

Aga was just staring at the envelope he was holding. He knew that this is from Lea. And he knew that this is the annulment papers.

"Seryoso talaga siya sa sinabi niya? Well she wanted this. Then I'll give it to her" He said and opened the envelope.

He positioned his pen, ready to sign. He sighed and stood up. "Aalis na ako. Kayo na muna bahala dito okay?" he said.

"Uhm. Yes, Sir. Ingat po" she said.

Aga nod and left. He drove himself to the hospital. He thinks that Lea's there. It's been a week since they last saw each other.

"Baby. We're going home na tomorrow! Are you excited?" He heard Lea say.

"Yeth, mom. But I wanna see Dada cause I miss him" Aubrey said. And that's the clue to open the doorz

"Daddy missed you too, baby" He said and went to Aubrey. Lea, Brianna and Dawn was inside. They're all surprised to see Aga.

"Dad, you're here! I lowve you" She said and hugged him.