Conflicts

Three weeks. She had been in London for three weeks already and the husband is disturbing her, every hour.

"Muhlach, I'm at rehearsals will you please stop bothering me?" she told him seriously.

"Distraction naba ako sayo? Sorry ah? Namiss na kita eh" he said sarcastically.

Lea siged and sat down. "Babes, please understand naman....." she's trying to hold back tears, she didn't liked the way he speak earlier.

"Kasi naman parang ayaw mo na akong kausapin" he told her.

"I'm just busy. I will call you naman kapag break time namin eh. Can't you understand that?" she said trying to raise her voice.

"Look, I'm sorry. Sorry. I just miss you babes. See? This is the reason why I don't want to allow you to go there" he said seriously.

"It's late there. Take some sleep, babes. I'll be fine, I promise!" she said and forced a smile.

"I'll text you tomorrow when I wake. And do you know about this guy named--" she cut him off. she knows who he's talking about.

"You mean Brianna's suitor? Yeah. I talked to Brie and Bamboo" she said.

"Well I better meet this guy. Gusto ko lang makasiguro na hindi masasaktan ang anak ko sa kanya" Aga told her seriously. This one of the moments that she just want to kiss him and thank him.

Aga treats Brianna as his own daughter, before palang. And that makes her fall for him even more. "Huy, babes? Okay lang naman sayo yun diba? Pero syempre I'll talk to Kate muna" he said.

"O-oo naman babes! Gotta go na okay? I love you" she said.

"Bye babes! I love you too" he said and ended the call.

Rehearsals went well. And of course she's tired, but she's used to this. Not very unusual cause she's a theater actress.

Lea let herself fall onto her bed. It's morning in Manila. She dialled Aga's number.

"Yes babes?" she heard him say.

Lea smiled. "You're at work? How's Aubrey?" she asked while putting on her pajamas.

"She's with Kate! I remember she told me that they're going out with Bamboo" he told her.

"Oh. That's good!" she said.

"Sir? Mr. Montecaorlo and her daughter is already here" his secretary told him. She heard.

"I'll be there! Wait lang" Aga told his secretary. "Babes, have to go na.....may meeting pa ako eh" he said.

"Ah sige babes! Good luck! I love y--" she was not able to finish her sentence, he eneded the call.

Lea sighed. She missed her family so much. Ayaw niyang pagsisihan yung pag punta niya dito because this is what she wants.

"Better sleep no Mrs. Muhlach" she told herself and closed her eyes.

-*-

Third week. This week is the performance for the anniversary of miss saigon. She's excited to face the audience again.