Back again

"Mommy hurry up!! Malelate tayo sa flight natin" Brianna commanded her mom.

"Hindi ka naman excited niyan, anak? Calm down okay?" Lea told her.

Brianna rolled her eyes. "Mommy, you know how bad I missed daddy diba? But thank you, finally we're going home na!" She said happily.

Lea smiled at her daughter, while Aubrey, she's playing with Rob. "You're a loser Tito! I won! I won!" she screamed, Lea laughed.

"Hey, why do you always win this game sweetie? Hmm? I think you have a special power ey?" Rob asked her.

"I have the power of looooove!!" Aubrey said and kissed his cheeks.

"Power of love talaga baby? Pahug nga rin si mommy" Lea told her, and she did hug her mommy, may kasamang kiss pa.

"Here's the cab ma! Let's go na" Brianna screamed from the outside.

Sumakay na sila at pumunta na ng airport, the kids are excited especially Aubrey, it's her first time to go to Manila.

After a few minutes nakarating na sila. They waited for their flight to be called. "Everything will be fine, Lea. Trust me" he said and kissed her hair.

She smiled and held Rob's hand.

-*-

He was so busy, there's a lot of papers at the top his table that he needs to sign because he is the CEO of the company.

"Sir? You have a board meeting this morning po, mga 10am, about our new projects this month" Risa, his new secretary.

He looked at his clock and it reads 9:30. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes, I just need to finish some of this" he said referring to the papers at his table.

His secretary went out of his office. Then there's a knock on his door. "Come in!" He said without even looking.

"Muhlach!!!" they screamed, the whole gang was there in front of him.

"Anong ginagawa niyo lahat dito? Guys if you're going to invite me to go out, I can't. I'm so busy right now" Aga told them.

Nagtinginan naman ang mga kaibigan niya. "You didn't know yet? Hindi mo pa alam?" Dawn asked him seriously.

"Ang alin? Hindi alam ang alin?" He asked them curiously.

"Lea's back Aga, she's home" Jodi told him while smiling.

By the looks of his friends it seems that they're telling the truth. She's home? So what if she's home? I don't care, all I know she left me because she believes that I don't love her anymore.

Aga looked at his friends. "She's home? So what do you want me to do? Welcome her?" he said sarcastically.

They seemed shocked by his words. "Well Mr. Aga Muhalch we're just informing you okay? Para naman hindi kana mabigla. Ano bang nangyayari sayo?" Vice asked him.

"Me? Wala naman akong problema guys" he said and stood up from his chair. "It's just, ayaw naman na niya sakin diba? She didn't even gave me a chance so why would I care for her" he said and was about to go out when....