The Boss

"Aga, walang mamamatay pag pinayagan mo siya" Dawn told him, they're at the Gomez's house. He said that he needs to talk to the gang.

"Don't you get it? Hindi niyo ba ako maiintindihan? Natatakot nga ako, ayoko ng mangyari na mawala pa ulit siya sakin" He told them.

"Ano ba tingin mo kay Lea? Manlalalake siya dun? Don't you trust her?" Jodi asked him seriously.

He did not answer. "Aga, you two are married. I believe naman hindi kayo ikakasal kung wala kayong tiwala sa isa't isa. Do you trust Lea?" Dawn looked at him seriously.

"I do trust her. I really do, natatakot lang talaga ako. Maraming pwedeng mangyari sa isang linggo, sa isang buwan pa kaya. That'll be in London, Rob might go there" He explained.

"Ayun, inamin niya rin. Nag woworry ka na baka malaman ni Rob na nasa London si babes mo tapos susunod siya dun tapos magkikita sila, magbobonding sila tapos....."Vice stopped talking when Karylle poked his side, and pointing at the door.

And they all looked at the door, only to find the girl, yung babaeng kanina pa nila pinaguusapan. Lea looked at Aga. "Si Rob? So he's the reason kung bakit ayaw mo akong payagan? Mygod, Aga!" she said raising her voice.

"Babes....hindi lang naman yun" he said and walked near her.

Lea sigh. "Guys, I'm sorry. We'll go na kasi maguusap pa kami" their friends nod their heads and Richard tapped Aga's shoulder. "Ayusin mo, Muhlach" he said.

No one dares to speak all through out the ride. When they arrived home, Lea immediately go to their room. "Still fighting about it?" Brianna asked him, they're at the living room watching some cartoons.

Aga nod. "Diyan lang kayo ha? I'll talk to your mom" he told them.

Aga knocked on the door three times, no one answered. He has no choice so he opened it himself. He saw Lea sitting at the corner of their bed, sobbing.

"Babes. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Sorry" He said and hugged her tight.

Lea did not answer but looked in his eyes, he panicked and kissed her hair. "Lea, I'm sorry" he said.

"Why didn't you told about this? And Rob? You know he's one of my bestfriends diba?" She asked him, tears are still running down her cheeks.

He wiped those tears away and kissed her hand. "Babes, sorry. Natatakot lang talaga ako. Hindi ko na kakayanin na mawala ka pa sakin ulit, maraming pwedeng mangyari sa isang buwan" he's also close to crying.

"Bakit? Wala kana bang tiwala sakin? Aga hindi ako ganung klaseng babae at alam ko alam mo yun. Trabaho lang gagawin ko dun, hindi ako makikipag landian" she told him seriously.

"I know babes. Sorry na, papayagan na kita" He said and kissed the tip of her nose. And now they're cuddling again. "Sige na tell them na pupunta ka" he smiled.

"Pinagseselosan mo na naman si Rob" she said and raised her eyebrow.

"You know can't help but to think about you two. He's sweet I know. Pero mas guwapo parin ako babes. And again pinapayagan na nga kita" he told her.

Lea smiled back. "Thank you. And you know you can't take that away from me, babes! Broadway diva nga ako diba? So I should be there" he chuckled and nod.

"Hay. Oo na, bati na tayo ah? You'll sleep beside me na mamaya?" Aga asked her while raising his eyebrows up and down.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Oo, I'll sleep beside you later in one condition" she smiled.

"Babes bakit may condition pa?!" He asked her and pouts.

Lea's holding her laugh. "Ayaw mo? Osige hindi na ako tatabi sayo, madali naman akong kausap" she said and stood up.

"Eto naman, babes! Di ka mabiro, ano ba yung condition?" He asked and smiled.

She smiled too. "The girls will sleep with us because I miss them so much!" she told him. "Please babes" He nodded.

"Kiss ko muna?" Aga said and closed his eyes. "Sige babes!" that was her answer.

Lea's laughing, she called her daughters and told them to kiss their dad's cheeks. Aga opened his eyes only to find his wife, laughing so hard.

"Ano akala mo dad? Si mommy ang hahalik sayo?" Brianna asked and laughed with her mom.

"Baby oh! Inaaway ako nila mommy mo, hug mo nga si daddy" Aubrey smiled and hugged him. "Love na love ko to eh! Buti nalang may kakampi ako" he said.

"Bati na kayo no? I knew it! You're always the boss mom" Brie said and laughed.

"Your mom is always the boss? Hello? No!" Aga said and rolled his eyes. Which made the two laugh again. "Kahit minsan naman nasusunod ako no?" he said.

"Uh no! I'm always the boss babes. Wala kang magagawa dun okay?" Lea said and winked at him.

He shook his head and stood up carrying Aubrey on his arms. "We'll just go outside? Sama kayo?" Aga asked the two.

"At saan naman punta niyong mag ama?" Lea asked curiously.

"Date lang kami nitong anak natin, right baby?" He looked at Aubrey who seems to understand what they're talking about. She nod.

Lea smiled and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek and a peck on Aga's lips. "Take care you two! I'll take some rest muna okay?" She said.

"We'll be fine babes! Go take a nap okay?" Aga kissed her forehead.

"Bye mommy! See ywo latwerrr!" Aubrey screamed and waved her hand. She smiled and pinched her daughter's cheeks. "Love you baby!" she said.

"Bye you guys! I'll stay here with mom muna" Brianna said and kissed their cheeks.

"See you later guys! I love you boss" Aga winked at her.

Aga recieved his most awaited smile from Lea. "I love you too, Aga" she said and winked at him. He won't deny, kinikilig ako dun ah?

XXX

Merry Christmas in advance everybody! Thank you for waiting for my updates. I hope you liked this one! Celebrate this christmas with your love ones! Keep on lovin Lea ;-)