The guest

Today is the first day of their shooting, and Lea brought Aubrey on the set.

"Dada weys mommy?" Aubrey asked Aga while she's sitting on his lap.

He pinched her daughter's nose because of too much cuteness. "She's just changing her clothes baby, diba we're actors?" He said and smiled.

Just then, Lea came in with a smile on her face. "Looks like you two are having fun? How's my baby?" she said and kissed Aubrey's cheek.

"I'm owkey mommy! I lowve dada and youuu!" their daughter said happily.

"Ako babes? Aren't you gonna ask me if I'm okay?" Aga joked.

Lea looked at him and rolled her eyes. "So how are you my babes?" She said and laughed.

"I'm very fine babes! But I think I need a kiss from you?" He said naughtily.

"Muhlach umayos ka nga! Andyan yung anak mo oh" she said trying to hold her laugh.

"Baby oh ayaw ni mommy? Babes please?" He said sweetly.

"It's owkey mommy! I will just cowver my eyes" Aubrey said and started covering her eyes.

They laughed. Aga looked at Lea and raised his eyebrows up and down. "So babes......." he said.

Lea smiled and leaned her face closer to his. "Tagal nam-- hmmn" she immediately kissed him.

"All done baby!" Lea said and laughed at his reaction.

"Dada look at yow face" Aubrey said while looking at his dad.

"Sir Aga yung susunod pong scene kayo na!" one of the staff.

"It's my turn na daw girls! I'll see you later okay?" He said and kissed their foreheads.

***

"Ngiting ngiti tayo ah? So ano ng meron sa inyo ni Aga?" Dawn asked her. They're at ABS-CBN for ggv.

"Wala. Okay na kami, everything is getting better between us" she said and smiled.

"Well good to know! Ang tagal narin naming hinintay yung moment na 'to" Dawn said and laughed.

Lea was about to speak when Vice came inside their dressing room. "Mga bakla ready na kayo?" he asked happily.

"Yep, we were just talking about her and Aga" Jodi said.

"Mommy!" Aubrey came in with Aga. Her friend's faces are speechless.

"He know already? How did--" she stopped talking when Aga spoke.

"Lea told me everything last week pa, we had a night at our rest house" he explained.

"Hala ka? Bat hindi namin alam yan ha? Kayong dalawa!" Vice said teasingly.

Aga laughed. "Anyway nasaan na nga pala si Richard? Hindi naman sila kasama diba?" he asked them.

"They're at the studio, may rehearsals pa sila for ASAP" Dawn said.

"Are they preparing for a dance number? Bakit hindi naman ako kasama dun? Daya naman!" Aga joked.

They laughed. "Babes they're gonna sing and I don't think it will be a great idea to join them, baka bumagyo summer pa naman" Lea said while laughing.

Aga pouted at her. "Binubully mo na naman ako babes" he told her.

"Eww mommy, papa! Please stop!" Brianna said when she entered the dressing room.