After all

"This way po ma'am...." the waiter told her the way into their table.

Lea smiled and looked around, she's just following the waiter then curiosity hits her when he opened the door and now they're at the garden.

There was a romantic set up in the place, Christmas lights, candle, flowers, and everything was just so perfect, except for him. No shadows of him.

"I'll leave you here ma'am, relax lang po kayo diyan" the waiter said, she smiled.

She's been waiting for 10 minutes now and yet, he's still not there. He's always late naman diba Lea? she told herself.

Lea's bored already so she decided to take a walk around the garden. She found herself sitting at the bench, malayo narin ang nalakad niya, she was about to stand up when she heard someone.

"I remember the time when I left you, alam kong sobra kitang nasaktan noon" he said and she looked back at him, smiling.

"Ags...." she said.

"Akala ko umalis kana, kasi bored na bored kana. I just want to make sure that everything is perfect for you, the food, the flowers, and the music" he said and kissed her hand.

Lea giggled and pinched his nose. "So let's go na? Let's go back na?" she asked him.

Aga nodded, their hands are interwind with each other, they're just happy at this moment. "So start na tayo ng shooting next week right, babes?" He said, they're eating already at this time.

"Yeah, I also have to manage my time though, they're offering me to be back on the voice again, with coach Sharon and of course si Bamboo" she announced happily.

"Wait babes! What happened to you on New York nga pala? Bakit you're with Rob?" Aga asked her seriously.

"Selos ka na naman? He's my bestfriend Aga, you know that naman diba? It was just a coincidence na he's there nung nandun kami ni Brie" she told him.

"Hey, I'm not jealous? Nagtatanong lang po" he said and smiled at her.

"Okay, okay! And babes? Please be nice to Rob naman" Lea told him.

"Opo Mrs.Muhlach, alam ko namang akin ka lang eh" he said and kissed her right hand, she giggled and they continued eating.

After eating and some chats, "Babes, can I have this dance?" Aga asked her, the music started playing.

Lea has no doubt at all, she agreed and held his hand. They stood at the middle and started swaying together. She missed this. She missed everything about him.

Now she's crying, bigla nalang siya naiyak and she doesn't know why. "Hey, are you okay hun? Babes what's wrong?" He asked and wiped her tears, they're still swaying.

Lea laughed and chuckled. "This is totally nothing babes, I just missed you" she said and rested her head on his chest. "Miss you" she whispered.

Aga smiled and kissed her hair. "I miss you too babes and I love you so much. I won't screw up this time, I promise!" He told her seriously. She slightly nodded, continued dancing.

***

"Aubrey baby, come here!" Lea said while she's at the gate of their house.

She smiled as she saw her four year old daughter, running towards her with chocolate on her cheeks."Hmmn.....I guess your abu gave you a chocolate no?" Lea asked while wiping off the chocolate on her face.

Aubrey nods and smiled at her mom sweetly. "Sowy mom! I'm sow hungry" she said and pouted, which made her laugh.

"It's fine baby just drink a lot of water okay? And someone wants to see you pala" she said and carried her.

"Who cood thet be mom? My fwend?" The little girl asked.

She smiled and called Aga. "Babes meet Isabella Aubrey Muhlach......" she said and kissed his cheek. "Baby diba I told you dad your dad is here in the Philippines?" Lea asked.

Aubrey smiled and nod. "Yow my dada?" She said and hugged him tight.

His heart melted upon hugging his daughter, he feels complete. "I love you sweetie" Aga said and kissed her daughter's hair.

Lea smiled while looking at her 'mag-ama' she never thought na mangyayari pa tong pagkakataon na 'to, everything was so perfect. After all, sila parin pala.

xxx

Sorry for a short update! I'm just so busy because of so many school works, if I have time babawi po ako sa inyo. Thank you :-)