chapter 6-cousin

Well my cousin which I like to call my termite as u know will be over so I'm therefore planning to call the exterminator for that. He eats and then the food is everywhere. EVERYWHERE I tell u EVERYWHERE.

Sorry dramatic moment there but point is we need him out as soon as possible

Maybe I could invite Tyler over and pretend to be drunk and have sex.

Maybe I'm bipolar just maybe a tat. I mean,I switch personality every second.

Well not my personality my emotion changes randomly.

But the Tyler idea is pretty good. Back to my cousin.
This I'd how it went down this weekend.

Where is my hairdryer
I turn around and what do I see. My cousin trying to fix the hair dryer I bought Twp days ago and he just broke.

"You pig!!" I yelled
"Thought I was your termite"he retorted
Did I scream?
Why yes I did.

"I haz ve mst annoying cozin(French accent)" he said

I gaged at the thought of him being here and was nauseated to meet him. His presence was literally the most disgusting thing in my life.

The worst part is my parents don't want to get rid of him when they decide to be seen.😭 I swear I need a new family except for my brother he's like the best.

I forgot my family does have a reputation for good looks and my cousin inherited it. He has bright blue baby eyes, Beautiful blonde and brown hair,dark skin,tall and muscular.

I mean if he wasn't my cousin and wasn't an asshole I'd probably date him.

The guys drop dead gorgeous. Its too bad he's him.

I was still blessed with the fantastic curse of him in my life yay😭.

"BOO!!" He leaped out at me "I hate you, i dont even know why youre here you annoying brat" I screamed at him angrily.

He seemed pretty hurt. He left the room looking like a beggar. He seemed pretty offended.

Maybe i should go apologize... I thought to myself.

"Trevor I'm sorry" I spoke with sincerity.

"Its ok I was just looking for a little attention u always ignored me like I never mattered I always look for new ways to have fun with u so you'd notice me i don't know I'm sorry." All this said and a tear flushed down his red flushed cheeks.

I forced him a smile and invited him to play some NFS with me. I felt happy.