Parkour

This book is completely fictional and is a product of the authors imagination. Any relation to you or someone you may know is completely coincidental. I am not responsible for any serious feelings or emotions revoked. Happy reading. Support me on instagram @cheshire_beauty._

It was the next day and I was awakened by the agonizing loud sound of a horn. I already knew what this meant.

I ran downstairs still wearing PJs from the night before.

Flash back
After the party last night, I took a shower and headed back to my room. I absolutely love their bathroom. It was so clean and it looked expensive. Their tub was made from hard glass with velvet curtains and shower curtains.

The shower at the back of the room would shoot down in a million streams that gave a soothing feeling. Their toilet lied next to it on left was in a nice burgundy colour. With a nice soft padding on the seat. The face basin was just as beautiful which stood at the top right corner of the room was made of stained hard glass. The tiles were Scarlet red.  With specs of gold. This was honestly the most beautiful I've ever seen.

After a warm shower i went to my wardrobe to pick up some PJs. They were purple with little pink hearts. I really liked them because it was cute soft and fluffy. I went into bed to read a book called "bad girl" and I don't know when I fell asleep.

Real time
Well now that I was awake Mikhail was already there so was everyone else.

Chadlei's father spoke "listen up everybody first we are going to warm up then two laps around the building and after than one lap around the yard. This establishment is completely isolated so don't worry about anyone seeing u. Here are your gears." He brought out a box with body tight suits something like what Adam Bree and chase from lab rats wore but instead of black and red this was full black.

" you have seven minutes to change"

I grabbed a suit ran up to my room and slipped in. Making my way downstairs, I felt like I was flying due the speed I was going. Although I knew most of the people here I needed to make a good impression on the rest.
I got downstairs and fell in line just in time. But everyone else was here before me

I don't know how they did it but they got here quick.
Then Mr Dixon spoke
"Let's begin"
We started with some basic stretches then some jumping jacks and finally some push ups.

Everyone turned back into a line and I followed.

Mr Dixon spoke once more
"On your mark,get set,go!"
At the sound of a whistle every body took off but before I could run off Chadlei grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room where I caught him and mia.

"What are you doing?!"