CHAPTER 3

When school was done we sat on a little spot underneath twin palm trees. Where I realize that she actually Is a very nice person we bonded more than we usually do,🎀😊😊 after she left my best friend and I talked allot. We walked to the parking lot and rode home together in silence. I dropped him home and continued my journey. By the time I got home it was already 8:00. Then I remembered how sad my life is my original birth papers are burnt, and new ones were made when I moved here to the U.S. if only I could get close to someone to tell them the truth but it feels like I can't even trust my best friend. 😪As I made my way up the stairs. I thought about my life once more and decided to smile because I deserve to. When I was done with my dinner I sat on my phone for a while to allow my food to digest.
I was reading a book on wattpad that reminded me of my life .......... Completely useless.
The world wasn't going my way at all I let crap treat me like crap and its astonishing.
I paced around my room trying to get the national birds of California off of me. Mosquitoes

Why does everyone hate me everyone but Tyler I mean Tyler has been the since my freshman years................literally.