CHAPTER 5

'This is the best day of my life.' Danaë exclaimed

I arrived at school and received the best news ever

(Note my sarcasm)

Danaë and Tyler are together. Not that I cared

Consciences: of course you care your green. Both with envy and the fact that your coming from the gym classes.

'Oh my god that's great.'I reply lazily.
'I can't hope for anything else.'I say falsely beaming.

Conscience: In other news,Danaë hates because of her bitch-ism.

Yes I study bitchology.
Also called the study of bitches. My word this girl gets on my nerves daily. I avoid her all the time,literally unless I need to find out Tyler's whereabouts.

Other wise we are like fire and ice.

Tyler and I on the other hand are like peanut butter and jelly but he can be the peanut butter I'm allergic to peanuts.

I took a quick shower at school and hopped back into my clothes. I paced my way to my next class which I personally named the sleeping summersaults but is commonly known as history.

During history class I took a seat at the back of the class where I was what I like to call myself unseen.

He knows dirty secrets that I keep, does he know its killing me, he knows, he knows, he knows. That his hands have touched my skin, I won't tell him where I've been.

My phone rang out loud in the classroom. I'm now an out cast ready to face judgement. I felt like kavoo from lion king.......... Or at least that what i think his name is.

'Dahlia would you care to answer the question?' I looked up to see what has transpired turns out I wasn't paying attention.

I accidentally made my pen fall on purpose so that the teacher would change her mind on who to answer the question.

*curse words* all I could say I swore and swore and swore guess what 😭🙅i stepped on a Lego.

My cousin was over this weekend and I dont know why he wasn't sleeping in the garage or dog house since that's the place assigned for animals and pets.

But no. Let's put him in Dahlias room its big enough for two.

Now thats he's here my house will be infested with cockroaches.