official-CHAPTER 19

Please note this book is completely fiction and is a product of the authors imagination. Any relation to u or someone you may know is completely coincidental. Do not attempt to copy and edit and sell my book. This chapter has no specific dedications. Follow me on instagram at cheshire_beauty._ and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel at Cheshire beauty. Happy reading and don't forget to vote. :)

"Why me?" I asked.

"You have skills and your smart" he spoke gently

"And if you join you won't have to go to school anymore."

I thought about his offer it kinda sounded great but pretending to die will put my parents and my brother in grief not to mention my little termite. I could hide out, change my identity, live I new life. It would be perfect. I went outside the room to see at least four girls just sitting there.
"Hey,my name is Alexis, have you made up your mind yet,about joining?"one of them asked. She had light skin, short black and purple hair. She stood about 5foot 3inches and was dressed in full black. She had the same tattoo on her neck that both Chadlei and Mikhail had.
"No not yet, I'm still deciding."I replied.
Another one of the girls got up. She held out her hand for a handshake.

"My name is Hailey."she spoke.

"Nice to meet you."I replied very politely while scanning her features.

She had dark skin like mine and curly hair. She was about my height and wore black high-waist jeans,black Marino and black brown converse sneakers.

Does everyone have that tattoo?
I thought to myself. I guess they do.

"This is mia and this is Claire."
As she gestured to the two young ladies.

"Sup bitch" they spoke in unison.

"Wassup"

I think i should get back to the boys. I spun around and headed back to the room.

I sat on the floor an thought to myself and finally came up with a decision.

"I want to join the organization" I smiled

"Then it's official" chadlei said